PDA

View Full Version : Private Messages

Meghan
01-25-2007, 10:03 AM
It has recently come to our attention that some members are using Private Messages for advertising and/or selling products.

Please keep in mind that the Autogeekonline.net Forums are here so that we can communicate with and give the best service possible to our Autogeek customers. While we want to maintain a fun environment where members are free to discuss auto detailing and how to get the best results with products that we offer, we simply cannot allow members to promote their own and/or other companies behind the scenes.

Due to the rapid growth of Autogeekonline.net, we have a lot of new members that may be used to posting on "open" forums so we think that this is an excellent opportunity to share the "mission statement" of Autogeekonline.net.

Autogeekonline.net is a private forum owned and operated by Palm Beach Motoring Accessories. The main purpose of our forums is to provide a place where our customers can communicate with each other, share detailing tips, tricks and how-to in a fun and friendly environment. The forums also serve as a place to discuss products that are sold on Autogeek.net, PinnacleWax.com, Bikedepot.net, and Wolfgangcarcare.com.

Private Messages are a privilege on this forum and will be treated as so from this point on.

Thank you to our loyal members, we appreciate your support, :grouphug:

Jason and Meghan
Autogeekonline Moderators

Nuke33
01-25-2007, 10:34 AM
I hear that, AG rules! there is no need to talk about other products really AG carries all the best stuff out there..... Just my .02

bambo2888
01-25-2007, 11:14 AM
Yea, I feel AG offers all the best products anyway. Losers...

Surfer
01-25-2007, 11:46 AM
I warned Jen about that, she kept asking me if I wanted to buy Scott's nudie Chicken Dance pictures.

abrcrombe
01-25-2007, 11:52 AM
Does this mean no selling/trading at ALL through PM's or just products AG does not carry?

ScottB
01-25-2007, 01:38 PM
Does this mean no selling/trading at ALL through PM's or just products AG does not carry?

I suggest you use extreme caution. Offering a trade on a bottle of polish is not the same as formally soliciting. If your caught, your banned !! No second chances.

FloridaNative
01-25-2007, 01:41 PM
I warned Jen about that, she kept asking me if I wanted to buy Scott's nudie Chicken Dance pictures.

hehehehehehehehe loco! :p