PDA

View Full Version : Fuzion wax question

don40vette
07-15-2011, 12:08 PM
I have applied the fuzion wax to two different cars and when I have washed and wiped it down after that wax it has no slippery feel at all. It doesn't feel like the car has any wax on it at all. All my other cars the towel glides over it.
Anyone else had this experience?

LegacyGT
07-15-2011, 01:19 PM
What are you using for soap?

I have noticed the immediate slickness feel diminishes over time, but can be brought back by applying a QD.

S2K
07-15-2011, 01:19 PM
I have applied the fuzion wax to two different cars and when I have washed and wiped it down after that wax it has no slippery feel at all. It doesn't feel like the car has any wax on it at all. All my other cars the towel glides over it.
Anyone else had this experience?
What are you washing with? Does it still bead water after the wash?
I last Fuzionized my car about a month and a half ago and after 3 washings and drove it last night in a hard rain when I got home couldn't help myself but to touch it and it was slick as can be.

DaHen
07-15-2011, 01:25 PM
First of all. Welcome to the forum: :welcome:

Ya know, I thought it was just me. But I have applied three coats of Fuzion on my Altima in the past five weeks. And I don't feel that super slickery feeling like I have when using previous waxes. Usually, when I walk along side the car to get in, I will run my finger along the surface just to feel the smoothness and it not as smooth as the other waxes.

O, sure, it looks great and it beads up. But not as smooth.

don40vette
07-15-2011, 01:46 PM
Keep in mind this was the first wash on both cars after waxing with Fuzion.
On first car I was using Turtle Wax Ice Wash and second car was Meguiars Gold Wash.
Seems like even if I was using a bar of soap on it, it would still feel a little slippery.
It feels like no wax at all