PDA

View Full Version : Polycharger- Wax Booster

Pages : [1] 2

dennish
01-24-2007, 06:42 PM
Anyone try this stuff?

http://www.autogeek.net/polycharger.html

I have read a lot of the beta testing and most seemed impressed. I just think it a little pricey for me when durablity is not prime reason for using or not using a product. Anyone else have any comments?

ScottB
01-24-2007, 07:20 PM
durability would be the only reason to buy it ... its meant to lengthen (not necessarily improve) the protection.

I got to try some samples of the RDF product, and it reminded me of UPP with longer slickness and gloss.

ltoman
01-24-2007, 10:44 PM
Aha!
That is the stuff someone posted about recently asking why AG did not have it. Guess they do now.
It had links so I think it is gone- whoever wanted it though, here it is.
Post reviews guys, if you try it - I always believe in hearing other's objective opinions!!
Lauren
(No, I am not buying it - spent more on AG than I did on my down payment - JUST KIDDING!!!)
lol
hee hee:awesome: Im the MAN :awesome: :)

Nuke33
01-24-2007, 11:05 PM
Do you all really think its worth it, Were Addicted we like reapplying wax... heheh

ltoman
01-24-2007, 11:19 PM
Do you all really think its worth it, Were Addicted we like reapplying wax... heheh

I don't. Like you said, we like re-applyig!! Then you can buy more!!
hee hee heee
:righton: yah!

Nuke33
01-24-2007, 11:20 PM
Thats half the fun and try new stuff but some people have everything haha

supercharged
01-24-2007, 11:41 PM
That's why we all love AG. I just can't wait 'till they will start carrying Menzerna Pro polishes line, PO 106FF, PO85RD, and others.Im the MAN

turbos17
01-24-2007, 11:47 PM
IMO...too pricey! I will pass...but if I get a sample I will try it out ;)

Surfer
01-24-2007, 11:47 PM
I've seen some of the reviews on other boards and seems a lot of people said it made waxes harder to apply, harder to buff etc. Haven't really seen a good review for it yet, think this was the RDF version Scott mentioned.

Nuke33
01-24-2007, 11:48 PM
Ic now way im paying that kind of money, ill just reapply hehe

ltoman
01-25-2007, 12:07 AM
That's why we all love AG. I just can't wait 'till they will start carrying Menzerna Pro polishes line, PO 106FF, PO85RD, and others.Im the MAN

Are there plans to do so?

3Dog
01-25-2007, 12:10 AM
RDF and Polycharger are two different product lines...RDF Red Dot Formula was just a name for test puposes....David stuck a red dot on the bottles.
I believe the concept behind Polycharger is not for home detailers...its for the pro who wants to sell a little longer protection packages.
Does it work..time will tell.
But honestly it seems like products are bad even without being used and then if AG picks them up then they are ok.
Lets talk about what has been used and their good and bad points.

Pats300zx
01-25-2007, 06:19 AM
RDF and Polycharger are two different product lines...RDF Red Dot Formula was just a name for test puposes....David stuck a red dot on the bottles.
I believe the concept behind Polycharger is not for home detailers...its for the pro who wants to sell a little longer protection packages.
Does it work..time will tell.
But honestly it seems like products are bad even without being used and then if AG picks them up then they are ok.
Lets talk about what has been used and their good and bad points.

:applause::applause:

ScottB
01-25-2007, 01:44 PM
AG inquired on carrying Menzerna along time ago and revisits from time to time. They do NOT want any new distributors in the US. If you really want to see AG carry a line, drop a note to the actual company.

As for polycharger, you are wrong 3dog. It was also used in RDF first, and thus how born. Originally it was an additive that David designed to enhance durability in RDF and later decided could also be used alone.

Not saying its a bad product, as you continue to imply of all items not AG, but saying it is not likely that most people who wax every month or so would NEVER need it.

BILL
01-25-2007, 02:09 PM

:righton: RIGHT ON..........