PDA

View Full Version : Would there be anything wrong with...

bambo2888
01-24-2007, 06:08 PM
...with Mother's Step 3 Pure Carnaube wax? It's a simple $10 bottle of liquid carnauba. I didn't know if anyone has had any good/bad experiences with the product, so I figured I would ask. There's a good chance that just for a piece o fmind, I'll get some liquid souveran or the like. Thanks guys.

Bigfoot
01-24-2007, 06:24 PM
...with Mother's Step 3 Pure Carnaube wax? It's a simple $10 bottle of liquid carnauba. I didn't know if anyone has had any good/bad experiences with the product, so I figured I would ask. There's a good chance that just for a piece o fmind, I'll get some liquid souveran or the like. Thanks guys.

Actually, my forst wax was Mothers step 3, and let me tell you, it is a great wax, not as good as boutique product, but it does a nice job. For best results, use steps 1 & 2 before #3. You'll get around 1 month worth of protection. Carnauba alone only like 2 weeks. Just make sure you work it on the shade, and you should have nice results.

Joey

BILL
01-24-2007, 06:29 PM
STEP 3 is a good wax......i like mothers products anyway so your right there with a nice wax...........you did good.....:)

bambo2888
01-24-2007, 06:32 PM
hehe, thanks. what can you say for its durability? I really wish Meg's NXT was a durable wax with no cleaners....

what about gold class wax? does it have any cleaners?

Jimmie
01-24-2007, 06:59 PM
The "Mothers" step 3 wax can be Paste also. Look at their carnauba paste without cleaner that says step 3 on it. I thought it looked great for OTC.

ScottB
01-24-2007, 07:18 PM
It use to be sold it two versions, liquid and paste. I believe the paste offered more carnauba. Called Mother Gold Class as memory serves.

bambo2888
01-24-2007, 07:28 PM
well, i just ran out and got the Meg's Step 3 Carnauba, its a liquid. Do you all think this would be ok?

Jimmie
01-24-2007, 07:35 PM
It use to be sold it two versions, liquid and paste. I believe the paste offered more carnauba. Called Mother Gold Class as memory serves.
Your memory serves you well, Scott. They are both still available. A little different look to the packaging. http://www.autogeek.net/motcalgolcar.html