PDA

View Full Version : honey brown lager

PA DETAILER
07-14-2011, 12:13 PM
thought i try something different after the budweiser is kicked. picked up a case after work last night. anyone try this beer yet? what can i expect?

Mister B
07-14-2011, 12:22 PM
I really like Honey Brown.

Try a Honey Brown right after you finish the last Budweiser. Very good beer, I think.

Now if you ever want to try a REALLY good beer, Try Franziskaner. :props:

embolism
07-14-2011, 12:48 PM
I prefer ales b/c they less fizzy

only lager I like is Yeungling

erock
07-14-2011, 12:51 PM
:laughing:i found that this beer didnt have the depth and shine on my paint that i was looking for....maybe a stout will have longer protection??? please advise

sunday joe
07-14-2011, 01:03 PM
:laughing:i found that this beer didnt have the depth and shine on my paint that i was looking for....maybe a stout will have longer protection??? please advise

It does give it that wet look though.

Jons6.7
07-14-2011, 01:11 PM
But how does it do in a foam cannon?

PA DETAILER
07-17-2011, 08:39 PM
:xyxthumbs: wow. just tried two while watching the most awesome sunset. very full bodied beer. great taste. did not notice any hint of the honey. i would say its in a leauge of its own. does not remind me of any other beer.

S2K
07-17-2011, 09:09 PM
If you're ever in Kentucky or Ohio look for "Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale". The best beer to ever pass my lips. It is aged in oak bourbon barrels, has just a hint of bourbon very full and creamy. Once you take a sip you don't want to swallow it you just want to keep tasting it.

Garry Dean
07-17-2011, 09:33 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmm, honey brown! Good stuff.

I think Ive mentioned I love beer before!

tkendrick
07-18-2011, 01:29 PM
thought i try something different after the budweiser is kicked. picked up a case after work last night. anyone try this beer yet? what can i expect?

NOTHING PERSONAL-JUST FOR FUN

Lets see:

A trip to Betty Ford
A call from Jerry Springer for the show titled "I'm not your baby's daddy"
Purchase of a self help book
Officer, I only had two

Ted S.
07-18-2011, 02:19 PM
I saw the honey brown when I was looking for something new. But then I saw fat tire. The fat tire was good. I will have to try the honey brown next time I see it. Today I'm trying St. Pauli's Girl. I love German lagers.