PDA

View Full Version : Funny request

CaneCharger
07-13-2011, 08:46 PM
I have been looking around for some air freshener...
I like tropics, coconut, etc. Is their a pro air freshener like DP? How does the DP tropical smell like?

I am a sucker for palm trees! If I could get them in Atlanta - I will never move! HAHAHA

ScubaCougr
07-13-2011, 09:02 PM
Haven't tried DP yet, but you might really like Poorboys World Pina Colada. AG has small 4 oz tester bottles on their sample page.

PB's Natural Look also has a pleasing coconut smell that lingers after it cleans your dash.

Midnight1700
07-13-2011, 09:48 PM
I have been looking around for some air freshener...
I like tropics, coconut, etc. Is their a pro air freshener like DP? How does the DP tropical smell like?

I am a sucker for palm trees! If I could get them in Atlanta - I will never move! HAHAHA

Believe it or not, but the majority of our clients like us to spray Megs Detail Spray in the car. It has a smell of coconut and they just love it. I've put together a small bottle with a mist pump spray and give it to them when they have their car detailed by us. They carry it in their car and spray it every now and then to freshen up the inside of the car.

lucky417
07-13-2011, 10:11 PM
Believe it or not, but the majority of our clients like us to spray Megs Detail Spray in the car. It has a smell of coconut and they just love it. I've put together a small bottle with a mist pump spray and give it to them when they have their car detailed by us. They carry it in their car and spray it every now and then to freshen up the inside of the car.

can u provide a link to the product plz??

Midnight1700
07-13-2011, 10:20 PM
can u provide a link to the product plz??

Here you go...

Meguiars Last Touch Spray Detailer is the last step to making an excellent first impression! Wipe away dust and fingerprints with Meguiars Last Touch (http://www.autogeek.net/meguiar-s-last-touch-spray.html)

nothelle
07-13-2011, 10:43 PM
:iagree: smells very tropical, not like some solvent/synthetic fragrance and last quite a while as well

embolism
07-14-2011, 12:00 AM
I hear CG stripper scent is very popular...

lucky417
07-14-2011, 12:05 PM
is it safe to spray on the interior of a vehicle? i love the tropical smell like coconuts and cant find for the life of me a air freshener worth a crap that smells like that.

BobbyG
07-14-2011, 12:11 PM
Hey Jeff,

I've never been one that's gotten into scents other than those hanging things you see sold just about everywhere but I recently did give one a try.

I tried one through Chemical Guys that's pretty nice called New Car Scent. Whether or not it smells like a new car is really up to the sniffer but it does smell nice and lasts for a week or two with just a couple of squirts.