PDA

View Full Version : Houston Detailer

maxniman
07-13-2011, 02:50 PM
Can anyone recommend a good Detailer in the Houston area?

Thanks

93fox
07-13-2011, 04:17 PM
The only place i know of is some shop called "vive" or something like that in stafford i think. They post on this forum. Good luck.

Perfections
07-13-2011, 05:54 PM
I'm mobile and could drive, but hopefully a Houston detailer will chime in :) What are you looking to get done?

maxniman
07-14-2011, 08:16 AM
I'm mobile and could drive, but hopefully a Houston detailer will chime in :) What are you looking to get done?

I have some etched water spots and a few 'rids' in my CC that I did not get out using the megs MF system. I have a hard CC so I'm think a detailer with a more aggressive compound/pad/rotary would have no problem

Perfections
07-14-2011, 08:48 AM
I have some etched water spots and a few 'rids' in my CC that I did not get out using the megs MF system. I have a hard CC so I'm think a detailer with a more aggressive compound/pad/rotary would have no problem

While a rotary is way faster you should be able to get those spots out after 3-4 section passes with the da system, it's slower but still does a good job of leveling a surface, just be careful not to over heat the surface :) I'm shocked no Houston detailers have chimed in, but if you have no luck I can come down on a Sunday and I'll do half and you can do the other :)

maxniman
07-14-2011, 09:32 AM
While a rotary is way faster you should be able to get those spots out after 3-4 section passes with the da system, it's slower but still does a good job of leveling a surface, just be careful not to over heat the surface :) I'm shocked no Houston detailers have chimed in, but if you have no luck I can come down on a Sunday and I'll do half and you can do the other :)

I have tried but the marks remain :buffing: the CC on a C6 is apparently very hard