PDA

View Full Version : Garry Dean - Tampa, FL - Premium Custom Detailing - Kwazar Mercury Pro double action spray bottle Review

Pages : [1] 2

Garry Dean
07-08-2011, 09:34 PM
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gIAwTZAH7Y]YouTube - ‪Kwazar Mercury Pro double action sprayer review‬‏[/video]

Thanks for watching!

Desert Detail & More
07-08-2011, 09:47 PM
Yeah I love these spray bottles!!! I got the liter size, and got my interior protectant in one, my APC, DP gloss tire shine diluted down, got to find uses for the other three bottles.

mg6045
07-08-2011, 09:50 PM
great vid !

Garry Dean
07-08-2011, 09:55 PM
Thanks guys!

LegacyGT
07-08-2011, 11:26 PM
Good video Garry! I love the bottles, they also don't leak if knocked over!

Flannigan
07-09-2011, 12:06 AM
Great review. I love these bottles, but only for certain products. I feel like for some products you just don't always need two sprays worth...like spray wax for example, or a dressing of some sort. But for apc, glass cleaner, clay lube, ipa, ww, etc they just can't be beat!

Pats300zx
07-09-2011, 06:30 AM
Great review Garry....

BobbyG
07-09-2011, 06:53 AM
I have a few of these as well Garry.

I think you touched on an important point; these bottles are extremely handy when spraying allot of product on larger surfaces. You literally use 1/2 the hand or squeeze action when using this sprayer avoiding allot of hand fatigue. As someone else also mentioned they're not so prone to leak which is a big plus!

Nice review! :props:

Bunky
07-09-2011, 07:24 AM
What is the bottle neck diameter needed for the sprayer and what is the length of the sprayer inlet? I am wondering if I can just use the sprayer on different bottles.

mrGolfRider
07-09-2011, 07:42 AM
What don't you like about the bottle?? They are really nice thick walled bottles that are very good at not tipping over.

Only having one of these for right now, I absolutely love it for spraying clay lube! It covers the surface so fast with lube!

Garry Dean
07-09-2011, 08:08 AM
Thanks for all the responses guys!

I guess the one give thing I forgot to mention is how well it would work with a clay lube. I'm gonna give that a go.

Devo242
07-09-2011, 09:24 AM
Great review Garry, the entry price of these bottles can be a bit of a turn off but after using these for about a year now I can't imagine going back.

My sole complaint, and it is a small one, is that Kwazar seems to be offering only the Mercury Pro in the US, I know they manufacture the Mercury Super that does not use the Viton seals for chemical resistance. The Pro bottles seem overkill when used to apply clay lubes, dressings, and quick detailers; I know the Super line would offer a nice entry level bottle to pull in a new customers due to the lower cost of these bottles.

Garry Dean
07-09-2011, 09:48 AM
Great review Garry, the entry price of these bottles can be a bit of a turn off but after using these for about a year now I can't imagine going back.

My sole complaint, and it is a small one, is that Kwazar seems to be offering only the Mercury Pro in the US, I know they manufacture the Mercury Super that does not use the Viton seals for chemical resistance. The Pro bottles seem overkill when used to apply clay lubes, dressings, and quick detailers; I know the Super line would offer a nice entry level bottle to pull in a new customers due to the lower cost of these bottles.

Thanks!

Jimmie
07-09-2011, 09:59 AM
Very nice review. Thank you for showing that.

This is a product that I hadn't even considered, but now going to get one for bug spray at a minimum. Maybe add a bottle for engine degreaser, and carpets later.

Garry Dean
07-09-2011, 01:47 PM
Very nice review. Thank you for showing that.

This is a product that I hadn't even considered, but now going to get one for bug spray at a minimum. Maybe add a bottle for engine degreaser, and carpets later.

I would recommend these. I am going to order a couple more.