PDA

View Full Version : Second order just placed...

Strokin04
01-23-2007, 03:53 AM
My first order I got the PC with pads starter kit, DP 4-in-1, PB ssr1, PB ssr2.5, PB ssw, WG pad rejuvenator, PB natty wax, 303, DP wheel glaze, Pinnacle poly clay, and Lanka system. After detailing my wife's car and being so impressed with all of these products I decided to order some more products from AG. My second order I just made is Plexus, 303 wiper treatment, 4* leather cleaner, 4* leather conditioner, 4* tire gel, DG AW, DG #921, PB ssr3, DP total interior, and some more pads for my PC. AG is a bad place for someone with a OCD for detailing cars such as myself. Mike...

supercharged
01-23-2007, 03:57 AM
You will love it all!!!Im the MAN

ScottB
01-23-2007, 05:20 PM
you missed something, might as well order a 3rd one !!

Truls
01-23-2007, 06:10 PM
Way to easy to spend money here at AG, they should have a quiz or something you had to solve before you could order...................weeeeeeell maybe not...

Just wait till the 3rd time, and the 4th and the 5th etc etc etc

Heaven on earth

Strokin04
01-23-2007, 06:36 PM
Killrwheels, I am sure I missed something and trust me I am already got things on my list for the next order. I am really impressed with what I got from the first order, it is much better than the OTC products I used in the past. The ease of use and outcome of the vehicle is just amazing. I was only able to place this second order because I detailed my wife's Acura this past weekend, so I got the green light for this second round (lol). Mike...

p.s. Maybe I will use some of my new products to detail the bathroom so she will give me the go ahead for my next order sooner!!!

trhland
01-23-2007, 06:40 PM
My first order I got the PC with pads starter kit, DP 4-in-1, PB ssr1, PB ssr2.5, PB ssw, WG pad rejuvenator, PB natty wax, 303, DP wheel glaze, Pinnacle poly clay, and Lanka system. After detailing my wife's car and being so impressed with all of these products I decided to order some more products from AG. My second order I just made is Plexus, 303 wiper treatment, 4* leather cleaner, 4* leather conditioner, 4* tire gel, DG AW, DG #921, PB ssr3, DP total interior, and some more pads for my PC. AG is a bad place for someone with a OCD for detailing cars such as myself. Mike...what are u drivin there strokin?? looks like a powerstroke!!nice rig what year??

Strokin04
01-23-2007, 06:47 PM
It is a 2004 F250 powerstroke w/ torqueshift trans. in need of a serious detail. It looks like a salt lick know after all the crappy weather we have been getting. Mike...

Suprchargd
01-23-2007, 07:33 PM
I ran out of shelf space and I've only ordered maybe five or six times (in addition to the OTC products I have). Now I need to redo one whole side of the garage somehow to make more space for products that I haven't even bought yet but I know I will.