PDA

View Full Version : Another Satisfied Customer

Flipnirish
07-06-2011, 08:58 PM
Here is a small blimp of my experience so far with AG. I recently ordered a universal pad washer. Upon receiving it, I conducted the inventory of all things that I ordered. Come to find out, my pad washer was missing the grit guard extension piece. I immediately called AG and informed them of the discrepancy. Together we did an informal inventory over the phone just to make sure I didn't overlook the piece. It was missing. They immediately sent a replacement and I received it just in time.

Finally, a company that stands behind their name and customers. I look forward to doing business again with AG. Great products, excellent customer service, and does the right thing.:hotrod2:

Thanks again,
Tommy

BobbyG
07-07-2011, 06:36 AM
Here is a small blimp of my experience so far with AG. I recently ordered a universal pad washer. Upon receiving it, I conducted the inventory of all things that I ordered. Come to find out, my pad washer was missing the grit guard extension piece. I immediately called AG and informed them of the discrepancy. Together we did an informal inventory over the phone just to make sure I didn't overlook the piece. It was missing. They immediately sent a replacement and I received it just in time.

Finally, a company that stands behind their name and customers. I look forward to doing business again with AG. Great products, excellent customer service, and does the right thing.:hotrod2:

Thanks again,
Tommy

Another reason Autogeek continues to do so well is their dedication to ensure that all their customers are satisfied...:dblthumb2:

James K
07-07-2011, 11:05 AM
Another reason Autogeek continues to do so well is their dedication to ensure that all their customers are satisfied...:dblthumb2:

:iagree:

Meghan
07-07-2011, 11:14 AM
Thanks guys, we try!

bigaizsosexy
07-10-2011, 08:44 PM
Couldn't agree more!