PDA

View Full Version : op spray wax

jamores23
07-04-2011, 03:03 PM
I used it today for the first time as a drying AID after I used my blower to dry of the car, of course being 97 F outside with the sun blazing, i got a few water spots, It was outside in the sun im tihnking this is why this happen but I sprayed a bit on the hood and tried using a waffle weave mf towel to go over it and it left a weird pattern of something similar to water spots "kind of like the pockets on a lc ccs pad and all it did was smear around and to remove the water spot looking spots i had to wipe pretty damn hard! any advice?

Rsurfer
07-04-2011, 03:06 PM
I used it today for the first time as a drying AID after I used my blower to dry of the car, of course being 97 F outside with the sun blazing, i got a few water spots, It was outside in the sun im tihnking this is why this happen but I sprayed a bit on the hood and tried using a waffle weave mf towel to go over it and it left a weird pattern of something similar to water spots "kind of like the pockets on a lc ccs pad and all it did was smear around and to remove the water spot looking spots i had to wipe pretty damn hard! any advice?
Yeah, don't wash in the sun.

S2K
07-04-2011, 03:34 PM
Sitting in the sun the car was probably hot and the spray wax probably started drying the instant it hit the hot paint. I tried a QD once when my car was in the sun and it just streaked so never again.