PDA

View Full Version : Kl***e High Gloss vs Wolfgang Deep Gloss

Pages : [1] 2

NissanOwner
03-04-2006, 05:27 PM
Need some feedback, what lasts longer and looks better.
Any recommendations?
Thanks

Miami_Sunset
03-04-2006, 05:30 PM
whats the color of your car ?

MailMan17
03-04-2006, 05:42 PM
Klasse works well, but I perfer Wolfgang's Paint Sealant because of the great sleekness and how easy it is to put on. I apply Wolfgang about every three to four months. I also find that when I use their spray sealant after washings it makes the sealant last longer.

5000XD
03-04-2006, 05:54 PM
I got Wolfgang paint sealant and it rox! I love it.

ScottB
03-04-2006, 06:11 PM
Kl***e when used as a combo AIO/SG is nearly bulletproof for more than six months. But SG is finicky no matter how used (I use a small sprayer). I would suggest using AIO and Wolfgang for a nice package, and the sealant/spritz will help with durability. Wolfgang has a far warmer appearance than the Kl***e Twins also. They are reflective and glossy.

JeffW
03-04-2006, 06:12 PM
KSG is generally regarded as more durable than Wolfgang, however, with the release of the WG Sealant Spritz it is now much easier to maintain the WG look-n-feel than it was before.

Regarding looks, this is really subjective and everyone has their own opinion. To me, I am very impressed with what WG does on my dark green metallic and my magnesium metallic (darker silver flake)...it gives a very warm, glossy look like you'd expect from a Carnauba. To me, KSG makes my finishes brighter without adding much depth to the finish, which is not desirable to me for a sealant.

Hope this helps shed some light.

NissanOwner
03-04-2006, 06:56 PM
Its Charcoal Grey, does the color matter?

DARKSTI
03-04-2006, 07:33 PM
sorry to hijack, but i love how it censors klasse lol

Miami_Sunset
03-04-2006, 08:10 PM
how weird.... I wonder if it censors Br***

.. Matt is this a glitch ? Im trying to spell br*** ;)

DARKSTI
03-04-2006, 08:41 PM
how weird.... I wonder if it censors Br***

.. Matt is this a glitch ? Im trying to spell br*** ;)
brass:eek:

JeffW
03-04-2006, 09:09 PM
I would ***ume so.

Totoland Mach
03-05-2006, 09:05 AM

I've got a Dark Shadow Grey Mach 1 and have used Wolfgang for over 1 year. It really makes the metallic jump when the sun hits it directly and has a super nice gloss.

Here's a pic

Totoland Mach

BlkTac05
03-05-2006, 10:56 AM
To me it's apples & oranges, really. The Klasse twins ( or brother & sister, lol ) are an acrylic based system which provides exceptional durability as compared to WG. The Klasse SG can be a bit tricky to use, so use the less is more approach when applying. To enhance/maintain the Klasse, use the Sonus Acrylic Glanz & Sonus Acrylic Spritz. Klasse produces a nice glossy finish yet lacks warmth & depth. Some choose to top the Klasse twins with a carnauba for enhanced warmth/depth on darker colors. Ofcourse, a good prep is the key factor that really impacts the final result!
As for WG.....Like some have said, WG produces a warmer, carnauba like appearence. It's super easy to use. For those looking for 3+ month durability from the initial application, WG might disappoint you. However.....Monthly applications of WG ( or even bi-monthly apps. ) maintained with the WG Spray Sealant will keep you & your paint doing the happy dance! I've had terrific results prepping with Optimum Polish, applying a base of Klasse AIO then applying 3 layers of WG on my black truck. I've even used the WG Glaze after the base of AIO. Good stuff.
It all depends on what your goal is. If you're like me, & can't keep your hands off you vehicle for more than 2 weeks at a time ( 1 or 2 washes per week don't count. lol ) go the WG route. If you need longterm durability then go the Klasse route. In closing, we all must admit that what works for some might not work for others. When it comes to detailing products & our opinions it can get into that "subjective" area. Have fun & enjoy the process!!

JeffW
03-05-2006, 11:27 AM

Very similiar but a little darker than my magnesium metallic. WG will really make your car look good! As others have said, make sure to prep well so the WG sealant has a nice clean, smooth, glossy base to lay on.

BTW, the WG Pre-wax Enhancer, WG Glaze and WG Swirl Remover are all good products as well. The WG Sealant Spritz is a must also... I did a review on the spritz and gave it high marks. More of a QD than spray sealant, but used frequently will help you maintain that warm WG finish for a long time.

Matt
03-06-2006, 10:51 AM
brass klasse (testing)

Fixed ;)