PDA

View Full Version : Question about Wolfgang spray sealant

lineman
07-01-2011, 10:37 PM
I have used Blackfire spray sealant and have some Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant.
At the end of the web site for Wolfgang spray sealant it says " Can be used as a super-charged quick detailer to reinforce your existing paint protection" This would indicate to me that it can be used over carnauba wax or a sealant. Much like the Blackfire spray sealant can be used? I have only used the Wolfgang sealant on chrome and it seems to out shine other products that I have. I would like to see how it does on the car if it can be used over existing wax that I have on the car. Also don't want it to remove anything. Any clarification on this would be helpful.

Jim

parboy
07-02-2011, 06:37 AM
It's fine to use the WG spritz sealant over your existing wax. I would just make sure the wax has cured the proper time before using the spritz.

PA DETAILER
07-02-2011, 06:41 AM
i got a sample of the WGDGSS and first use i was blown away! i used it over 845. no issues. really makes the finish pop. not your usuall detailer, but a true sealant. great on the glass and wheels too!

i see its your first post lineman. welcome to the AG fourm!