PDA

View Full Version : Buyer Beware: Xenonmods.com

Anthony Orosco
07-01-2011, 01:51 AM
Recently I ordered some brake caliper logos from xenonmods.com......oh about a month ago now and have received....NOTHING! Not even a reply to several emails, no help from paypal either. So this place is a rip off and avoid them at all costs.

This is FRAUD and should be freakin illegal but apparently no one cares because this place has a bad rep and shame on me for not doing a Google search prior to ordering. They have a long history of bad service, as far back as 2005.

So avoid these tools!

HeavyMetal
07-01-2011, 07:21 AM
And this is an excellent example of why you shouldn't use PayPal. PP doesn't give a crap once they get their cut. So, if you're gonna use PP, be smart - use a credit card with PP. That way if the product isn't delivered you can simply dispute the charge with your CC company. I used PP until I had one prob and they refused to do anything. So I simply disputed the charge with my CC. No one responded to the dispute, including PP (idiots), so my CC credited me. When that happend, PP squawked that I wasn't following the rules and user agreement, yadda, yadda, and they can sue me. I told them to go suck an egg (actually I wasn't that polite).

Flash Gordon
07-01-2011, 07:42 AM
Thanks for the info Anthony :props:

Cat ji
07-01-2011, 11:04 AM
Yes, thanks. As much warning publicity as possible.

S2K
07-01-2011, 11:14 AM
This happened to me once. I bought a muffler off the web and never received it. I went back and looked and they had no phone number on their website, just email contact but they never replied to it. I used my bank card and they did refund me but there was a lot of paperwork and time involved. I learned to never buy from someone without a phone number and address on their website and to always use a credit card, not bank card.
Anthony, did you ever find the decals you wanted? I just bought some from a very reputable store on ebay, PM me if you want the link.

rcomito
07-01-2011, 12:39 PM
Hey Anthony - It looks like their site is down now too.

You may have to write this one off.

Rick