PDA

View Full Version : My new site is up!!!

Kris R
06-30-2011, 11:35 PM
Hey guys,

Been QUITE a while since posting or doing ANYTHING auto related. I have a wife in nursing school, I watch my 2yr old daughter when im not on my 24 hour shift at work, been painting a house, doing titan mods, fighting brush fires at work, AND i redesigned my site after having to upgrade my mac and design software for the design work!

I made 5 banners using my new logo. All designed by me and it just got uploaded.

OH and Im doing backflips to find out that PRIMA is being carried by AG. Im the MANIm the MANIm the MAN

bimmer325!
07-01-2011, 12:03 AM
Kris..great work..looks really cool..catches your attention right away..very professional! Keep up the good work.

Elite Pro
07-01-2011, 01:57 AM
Sounds like you've been very busy. The site looks good! I like it. :props:I remember checking out the PolishedWorks site.

Something I noticed on your 'Packages & Prices' page:
At the top it reads- All Prices are expressed as: "Price for cars/Price for Trucks and SUV’s”

but at the bottom it reads "All prices are based on cars. Full trucks and Suvs will be 25% more of total price."

Maybe I'm missing something? It's late, lol

P.S.- Titan mods? As in Nissan Titan?

Kris R
07-01-2011, 12:38 PM
Elite, thanks for pointing that out! I recently re-wrote my price sheet and changed how I charged trucks and cars. The bottom text is residual of the original prices. Again, thanks for pointing that out!

And yes Nissan Titan mods!! Im actually about to do the DIY grill mesh mod. Ill post a thread and PM you a link when im done!

Im the MAN

Elite Pro
07-01-2011, 02:27 PM
No problem bro- I really like the site & if I could I would do mine like it.
My '06 CC is pretty modded out- I actually have the Grillcraft MX series upper and lower:coolgleam:

I'm working on painting the window trim but the paint is still 'sticky' after 2 days!:mad:- I've tried Rustoleum & Duplicolor- Today I'm gonna try Krylon Fusion, if it doesn't work, bedliner it is....

You on any Titan forums?

Kris R
07-02-2011, 11:28 AM
No problem bro- I really like the site & if I could I would do mine like it.
My '06 CC is pretty modded out- I actually have the Grillcraft MX series upper and lower:coolgleam:

I'm working on painting the window trim but the paint is still 'sticky' after 2 days!:mad:- I've tried Rustoleum & Duplicolor- Today I'm gonna try Krylon Fusion, if it doesn't work, bedliner it is....

You on any Titan forums?

WAIT! Before you start stripping!! The same thing happened to me. Nissans are NOTORIOUS for having window trim that turns to turd.

This is what you do: I taped off everything but the trim, being very careful to get the tape almost under the trim. Then i took an old microfiber cloth and soaked it in acetone. scrubbing will turn the rag black so you have to keep changing spots on the towel to scrub. Also some nitrile gloves or any hand protection is advised. Acetone dries out your hands. This will make the trim really streaky. so for a final wipe go from left to right because it dries funny on the rubber. after I did one final wipe with a clean towel and alchohol.

After spraying a few coats of satin black i let it cook in the sun. I came out 3 hours later and it was TACKY! leaving a finger print in the paint. But the funny thing is the fingerprint removed itself. over the next few days i noticed it was still tacky. After a few more days i washed it. It FELT dry but after the water was gone....TACKY! It took about a week or so for it to completely cure. And i dont know why. All i know now is that its DURABLE and looks just as good today as the day i sprayed it. Also its not tacky anymore. So be patient. give it a while and it will work out. trust me.

Need4Octane is my Club Titan name but I dont post much.

Flash Gordon
07-02-2011, 12:59 PM
Looks sharp. Catchy name too

sal329
07-02-2011, 02:02 PM
Site looks great