PDA

View Full Version : you're all invited to my house for dinner!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

FloridaNative
01-20-2007, 09:35 PM
I made some San Cocho today que salio bueniiiiiisimo!! I had a meat bone from the pork roast that I made for New Year's Eve dinner that I froze after dinner that night and some chicken wings and chicken legs and threw in some celery, carrots, yuca, potatoes and minced onions. Let it simmer for several hours and Voila! It came out delicious. I served it over rice with some Cuban bread on the side and it was so good that I am inviting you all to come over! I'll even make some rum runners after coffee for dessert! :p

Gary Sword
01-20-2007, 09:40 PM
I'll be right over. http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif I never had San Cocho before but is sounds good.

FloridaNative
01-20-2007, 09:45 PM
I'll be right over. http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif I never had San Cocho before but is sounds good.

Come on down! I made a big pot. San Cocho is delicious!!

cwcad
01-20-2007, 09:47 PM
Sounds good but I am on a diet. OH.... Man!!

FloridaNative
01-20-2007, 09:50 PM
Sounds good but I am on a diet. OH.... Man!!

So then I'll give you yours without the rice and the cuban bread. :p Actually, I don't think I could do that to you. That bread was too good, you have to at least have that! lol It was baked fresh today and you have to at least sop up some of the stew with it. :p

cwcad
01-20-2007, 10:00 PM
I have to admit that it really sounds great. But I have already used up my caloric intake for this date.

FloridaNative
01-20-2007, 10:05 PM
I have to admit that it really sounds great. But I have already used up my caloric intake for this date.

I admire your discipline. I don't think I could pass up San Cocho and cuban bread. Especially with rum runners after. :p lol I would enjoy dinner and jog and extra mile the next day. :p

ScottB
01-20-2007, 10:20 PM

:iagree: :iagree:

FloridaNative
01-20-2007, 10:24 PM
:iagree: :iagree:

Come on down, Scott! I'm just a hop, skip and a jump from your office! :) You can bring the missus and Chris and my kids can trash the house beyond recognition. :) Oh wait, it's trashed beyond recognition already. :o

justin_murphy
01-20-2007, 10:34 PM
You better put some in the freezer for me!

I mean it! I'll be there next month!

FloridaNative
01-20-2007, 10:36 PM
You better put some in the freezer for me!

I mean it! I'll be there next month!

I would be honored to have you as my guest, Justin, but there is no way in hell I would give you frozen left overs! I would make up a nice new batch just for you! :)

ltoman
01-21-2007, 01:59 AM
All of us? Gee, do you have the room? Sounds like fun!

FloridaNative
01-21-2007, 03:17 PM
All of us? Gee, do you have the room? Sounds like fun!

I'll make room. We can always go out by the pool if the house gets too crowded. :)

Surfer
01-21-2007, 03:29 PM
yo woman, wheres my damn Carne and Palomia??!?!?!

:D

FloridaNative
01-21-2007, 03:35 PM
yo woman, wheres my damn Carne and Palomia??!?!?!

:D

Uy! Que modales tienen algunos!! :eek: De hecho, palomia es carne de res. And I make a mean palomia steak with black beans and rice! :p