PDA

View Full Version : Chemical Guys

Newbiedetail
06-29-2011, 10:05 PM
What do u think of the BOSS from chemical guys.. It's waterless wash system sprayer.... I was looking in getting one what do u think

Dubbin1
06-29-2011, 10:49 PM
What do u think of the BOSS from chemical guys.. It's waterless wash system sprayer.... I was looking in getting one what do u think

No comment, talking about products not sold by AG is now a no no and subject to a possible ban.

Setec Astronomy
06-29-2011, 11:04 PM
Oops...guess I shouldn't have posted in that Zaino thread...it was pointed out that AutopiaForums.com is the PBMA place to talk about anything you want.

Newbiedetail
06-29-2011, 11:10 PM
I see so looks like all my comments and post are going to be erased

Dr Oldz
06-29-2011, 11:12 PM
Being that you are a newer member, I'm sure you did it unintentionally! So just let it be and I'll bet they will understand.

silverfox
06-30-2011, 12:42 AM
I can't speak to the product but the concept of being able to wash and wax a bunch of cars with a mobile unit using only 4 ounces of water per car speaks volumes in terms of making a good living as a mobile wash-n-wax business. I'm talking no interiors or correction. A guy on another forum discovered that because of the lousy economy his phone stopped ringing ad far as the $150-$200 detail jobs. To pay the bills he converted his business to $25 mobile wash-n-wax jobs and months later he has several mobile rigs and a thriving business that traditional detailing couldn't produce. The idea of waterless washing and polishing and waxing in one step and being able to do a lot if cars with very little water (no large tanks to carry around) has made this guy a very lucrative business. He still does full details occasionally but it is the high volume "wash n wax" business that has made him incredibly successful in this economy. Truth is most car owners don't give a darn about swirls and they don't want to pay $150 or more,,,but they do want a clean looking just waxed looking car. In this economy you always see the tunnel car wash places with cars lined up. I would surely look into the BOSS unit if doing a one step mobile wash n wax is what interests you. The economy in my view is not going to get better anytime soon. For the first time in 25 years my investment broker called me whom I trust with the life of my kids told me it's time to start moving lots of money into fixed assets. You heard it first here.

Newbiedetail
06-30-2011, 06:07 AM
Thanks silverfox... Yea a wash n wax in one easy step is what I am looking for... Plus some people just want there car to look shiny not perfect... That's were I come in.

BobbyG
06-30-2011, 07:03 AM
I might be wrong but I don't think Autogeek has any hard fast rules on this and I've read where mentioning a competitors product is permissible providing you're not attempting to promote it or their web site. Keeping in mind that this forum and site is provided by Autogeek, common sense should tell us that in-depth discussion regarding competitors products would me taboo.

I think from time to time we all mention competitor X and competitor y's product as we've tried it or have it and I've never seen an objection to this.

Discretion and common sense is the key here...:props:

Flannigan
06-30-2011, 07:06 AM
I might be wrong but I don't think Autogeek has any hard fast rules on this and I've read where mentioning a competitors product is permissible providing you're not attempting to promote it or their web site. Keeping in mind that this forum and site is provided by Autogeek, common sense should tell us that in-depth discussion regarding competitors products would me taboo.

I think from time to time we all mention competitor X and competitor y's product as we've tried it or have it and I've never seen an objection to this.

Discretion and common sense is the key here...:props:

From the updated rules

Since AutogeekOnline is exclusively sponsored by Autogeek.net, product discussion should be limited to products that are available from Autogeek.net and PBMA's family of websites

rwright
06-30-2011, 07:22 AM
"Since AutogeekOnline is exclusively sponsored by Autogeek.net, product discussion should be limited to products that are available from Autogeek.net and PBMA's family of websites"

Hmm...haven't seen Anthony around for a while...

Bunky
06-30-2011, 04:53 PM
AG has been more tolerant lately.

Newbiedetail
06-30-2011, 07:55 PM
Do u feel that this Eco friendly way if washing and waxing a car in one easy step... Reduce or even replace the traditionally high pressure water tank systems we are all accustomed too