PDA

View Full Version : Where are REVIEWS at?

turbos17
01-20-2007, 09:17 AM
AG by far is the most :applause: generous, pleasant, and helpful :awesome: people on the face of the earth when it comes to lending a helping hand/advise for one another. However, with all this advice I see little "REVIEWS/OPINIONS/RATINGS" under products you all have used/experimented with on AG’s site. Where are the experts opinions at? Although these forums have a majority of that info here, I think it would not only be wise for everyone to start submitting there "REVIEWS/OPINIONS/RATINGS" on products, but it would more than likely make newbie’s like myself and others decision making a lot easier when it comes to purchasing products on AG's site. I know it has made my decisions a ton easier! Next, IMO this would not only make it easier but it should probably generate more :cheers: $ sells $ :cheers: for AG! The more info that is on there site as far as "REVIEWS/OPINIONS/RATINGS" goes the better/easier it is for the consumer and AG's business. So everyone please start submitting and AG should post all of the reviews whether they are short/quick to the point or fully detailed! How about it you all? Thanks!

ScottB
01-20-2007, 09:24 AM
use "search" and type in a product. Justin and I have multiple reviews, and always looking for more new products to offer addtl advice.

turbos17
01-20-2007, 09:56 AM
use "search" and type in a product. Justin and I have multiple reviews, and always looking for more new products to offer addtl advice.

I have used the search button...I just don't see many! The most on a majority of the products are no more than "one or two!" I know there are a lot of people on here that haven't reviewed...I just thought it might be easier for everyone to make decisions if everyone reviewed on all there products (not saying you have to do it all at once...just a little at a time)! :o

P.S. What's your name so I can see your reviews? DOH...what a nOOb I am! :D

justin_murphy
01-20-2007, 10:06 AM
Most of my reviews happen while detailing so look in the "Show & Shine" section. I'm thinking of asking if I can have a sponsored area for my own on the forums.

joe.p
01-20-2007, 10:08 AM
Most of my reviews happen while detailing so look in the "Show & Shine" section. I'm thinking of asking if I can have a sponsored area for my own on the forums.
you beat me to it..i'm goona link the show&shine..http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3