PDA

View Full Version : Eagle One Spray Wax

spitshine1
06-26-2011, 07:44 PM
Hi,
Has anyone used this product, please tell me your thoughts.
Thanks

yakky
06-26-2011, 08:21 PM
I like the stuff for OTC, but its like a watered down version of OCW.

bill57
06-26-2011, 09:08 PM
I have found their nano wax, and "wax-as-you-dry" products to be acceptable for booster waxes after washes between "real" waxes. But I like AquaWax the most for that. I even used nano wax on my kitchen floor for a booster wax!

BillyJack
06-26-2011, 10:35 PM
Same here. Thought it was OK stuff until I tried Optimum's spray - no contest. My nano spray is now my designated topper for textured plastics. In that role it does well.

Bill

weavers
06-26-2011, 10:47 PM
eagle one nano wax is at big lots for 4 dollars for 16oz. its the liquid form.

I have enough wax as it is. I just ordered another bottle of collnite 845 and my go to sealant is 3m performance. i am trying to finish up this meg nxt 2.0 for wheels/door jams, i didn't like it much.

i am not a fan of spray waxes. i use ONR to wash and it gives a just waxed look. if i use a spray wax i might as well spend a bit more time and clay and wax properly. i use onr as a booster and long duration waxes.

sensi09
06-26-2011, 10:51 PM
Using it as a drying aid at the moment. Works fine and the price is right. When I bought it, was cheaper than the quick detailers....forget which store though.

jbgrant
06-27-2011, 12:33 AM
It's okay stuff. The 23 ounce nano wax spray is 4$ at autozone (or it was for the past couple weeks). I like the wax as u dry product a little more as it is slicker, but they are both decent for super cheap. No comparison to premium spray waxes; as long as your expectations are low they perform adequately. Don't believe either of them lasts very long, but I have not really tested them because I've only used them as a topper/QD. The pinnacle sov spray wax was buy 1 get 1 and the 15% off coupon + free ship at AG made them about $10.60 each, a much better investment.

torque1989
06-27-2011, 07:18 AM
I have the EagleOne NanoWax Liquid wax and it was pretty good stuff. nanoparticles really fill the scratches and i've been using it as a quick detailer as of now. A coat of blackfire wetdiamond after eagle one gave me enough gloss.