PDA

View Full Version : Clear Inline Hose Filter Canister

bigaizsosexy
06-26-2011, 07:26 PM
Does anyone done a review on the Clear Inline Hose Filter Canister? I would really like to have a spot free car, but I am unsure it will produce the same effects as the CR Spotless.

Clean Water Filter Kit, clear inline hose filter, car wash filter kit (http://www.autogeek.net/waterfilterkit2.html)

IID
06-26-2011, 07:34 PM
Hey Big,I asked about that unit in a thread awhile back and had received no response.I was going to go with that unit before I purchased the CR Spotless.
Good Luck with inquires and please share a review if you decide to go that route.:)

bigaizsosexy
06-27-2011, 06:04 PM
Hey Big,I asked about that unit in a thread awhile back and had received no response.I was going to go with that unit before I purchased the CR Spotless.
Good Luck with inquires and please share a review if you decide to go that route.:)

Thanks man, I was thinking that route only because of price......but with no reviews or responses it really hurts to take a shot in the dark with something of that nature.

Rich189
06-27-2011, 07:11 PM
I use a similar system (dual filters) at my home for washing personal cars. It works just fine but depending how hard your water is the filters may not last very long I maybe get a month or so out of them. Keep in mind I have very hard well water with a high iron content.

loudog2
06-27-2011, 08:38 PM
Doesn't work too well. The water sucks through the bottom hole like a straw instead of through themedia.

Rich189
06-29-2011, 06:03 PM
Doesn't work too well. The water sucks through the bottom hole like a straw instead of through themedia.

I'm going to have to take a look at this. I'd say the system cuts out 90% of the water spots I figured my water was just to hard and overloading the filter. I'm going to upgrade to something better for at home anyway.

ScottB
06-29-2011, 07:38 PM
There were several reviews when it first was released, and CrSpotless System took it to the next level.