PDA

View Full Version : Products with CQuartz Sheeting?

05RLS2
06-26-2011, 02:15 AM
I have been interested in trying out CQuartz for a little while now, but from what I have gathered the vehicle being applied to needs to be corrected as much as possible due to the extremely long durability of the product. At the moment things have been kind of busy for me, and I don't know when I'll be able to get to at least a 95%+ perfect polish IMO on the vechile. Plus it'd kind of be a waste to apply the CQuartz without being able to do so. In the meantime, I want to apply some sort of liquid wax or sealant that has the same sheeting properties, but I am sure without the same long lasting durability as CQuartz. Are there any products that you all can suggest?

Avi@CarPro
06-26-2011, 03:01 AM
Just try the Reload , very easy to use
will dure round 3~4 months. with great water repellent and great gloss
consume for the whole car round 50ml
and most important, cquartz could be applied on the reload after !

richy
06-26-2011, 09:49 AM
Just try the Reload , very easy to use
will dure round 3~4 months. with great water repellent and great gloss
consume for the whole car round 50ml
and most important, cquartz could be applied on the reload after !

Avi, I always wanted to ask you that. If a layer of CQ has been applied and topped with ReLoad, I can top another layer of CQ over the RL? That's great news. An IPA wipedown needed or just a good wash?

qaz393
06-26-2011, 09:57 AM
if ironx soap gel is good for striping lsp, how should i maintain a car with reload?

Avi@CarPro
06-26-2011, 01:45 PM
Avi, I always wanted to ask you that. If a layer of CQ has been applied and topped with ReLoad, I can top another layer of CQ over the RL? That's great news. An IPA wipedown needed or just a good wash?no need ipa, just good wash

if ironx soap gel is good for striping lsp, how should i maintain a car with reload?
depend what lsp you using, if its oily wax , organic base , yes.
reload is not organic , no oils , caranauba, solvents, paraffin, naphtha..acrylics and others..
thats why IXSP wont affect the reload.

05RLS2
06-30-2011, 01:52 AM
I just checked out the video for Reload on the AG store, pretty amazing stuff. Does Reload need to be applied to a finish that has no LSP on it, or can it be topped over a carnuba or synthetic sealant?

richy
07-03-2011, 10:31 AM
I just checked out the video for Reload on the AG store, pretty amazing stuff. Does Reload need to be applied to a finish that has no LSP on it, or can it be topped over a carnuba or synthetic sealant?

I haven't tried it over a carnuba, but it works great over sealants such as Duragloss as well.

05RLS2
07-04-2011, 04:07 PM
Is there anything else out there that will sheet in a liquid wax form that is just as effective?