PDA

View Full Version : griots microfiber wash pads

PA DETAILER
06-25-2011, 02:23 PM
Videos/2011_nm_wash-mitts-pads.flv (http://s7d4.scene7.com/s7/video/flash_video.jsp?movie=Videos/2011_nm_wash-mitts-pads.flv&company=GriotsGarage&config=GriotsGarage/VideoConfig&locale=en)

just got done with my usuall sat detail session. (grass needed cut first today). dp xtreem soap was used. foam gun. then a mix in the griots bucket. on to the mitt. this is going to take a learning curve. if you are use to sheepskin pads/mitts, this mf pad is a whole new ball game. first i noticed it holds plenty of water and solution. where it differes from a sheepskin is that i noticed it does not seem to suds up as well on the paint. now this is not a bad thing. it glides and cleans the paint just fine. just with less drama. non marring. very easy on the paint. and what i liked is i noticed it will not hang up on trim and emblems like sheepskin. the size is perfect. at $12.99 for two, you cant go wrong. care is easy. rinse with cold water and allow to dry. machine washable. i will continue to use it.

shrtbull
06-25-2011, 09:13 PM
Great to hear!! I'll try my soon!!

Thanks
Gary

detaildude3629
06-25-2011, 09:32 PM
I have a couple of these works real well..orderd from another company than giots,,wonder if they are the same ones.??:props: