PDA

View Full Version : Optimum Poli Seal vs Megs ColorX

Darren F
01-19-2007, 03:22 PM
How would you compare the 2? Cleaning ability, Swirl / Scratch Removal and Durability?

ScottB
01-19-2007, 09:08 PM
Megs suffers from low durability, I actually would offer Opti-Seal against Poorboys new Polish w/ Sealant as more of an even offering. Both are great !

supercharged
01-20-2007, 05:10 AM
How would you compare the 2? Cleaning ability, Swirl / Scratch Removal and Durability?
Both seems to be one step cleaner waxes. I personally prefer Optimum Poli-Seal.

justin_murphy
01-20-2007, 05:27 AM
Megs suffers from low durability, I actually would offer Opti-Seal against Poorboys new Polish w/ Sealant as more of an even offering. Both are great !

Totally agree. It's hard for me to pick but I'd go with PwS. Doesn't clog up as bad and seems to clean better.

Darren F
01-20-2007, 10:39 AM
So the Megs is just as good as a cleaner and swirl/scratch remover, just doesnt have the durability? So if you needed to chose one, either the Poorboys or the Optimum, which would you choose and why? Or are they so close that one doesnt out do the other in any aspect?

Surfer
01-20-2007, 10:40 AM
I would go with Poorboys PwS. I can't believe the swirling it will remove considering there's no fillers, along with the nice layer of sealant. Nice and quick, use Pws, maybe a layer of EX-P, then wax if you want.

justin_murphy
01-20-2007, 10:46 AM
Im actually gonna try them back to back! Poli then PwS. We will see some good stuff I bet!

Darren F
01-20-2007, 11:34 AM
Is it Poorboys Polish with Carnuba Blue, Polish with 100% Carnuba or is it Polish with Sealant? I was looking here on AG and on the Poorboys website and couldnt find the Polish with Sealant?

joe.p
01-20-2007, 11:41 AM
according to Steve ,PWS v3 should be available by next week ..The new sealant was on hold until steve was able to get the appropiate labels..

you can PM AG to see how soon PWS V3 will be available..Good Luck :cheers: