PDA

View Full Version : Trip to AG?

Da Fats
06-24-2011, 09:36 PM
I am in Florida with some family on a trip in Orlando and I was wondering if a trip to AG was feasible and worth coming down to check out the place. I live in Maryland and this will be the closest ill be to Stuart in a long time.

I also wondered if any days where better then others during the first part of the week?

That's tons for all the great service!

Chris

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

PAR Detailing
06-24-2011, 10:24 PM
If it works out definitely go! I made a trip to AG and I am really glad I did. Mike was nice enough to set up a car for us to work on. I got to try several products and it was neat to see the whole facility

Mike Phillips
06-27-2011, 07:52 AM
We can't make any promises but if you let us know ahead of time we might be able do something... when Jon came by we made time to do work with the new Flex PE14 on this 1956 Pontiac...

1956 Pontiac Star Chief Convertible (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/off-topic/34525-1956-pontiac-star-chief-convertible.html)

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/1084/56StarCheif047.jpg

:xyxthumbs:

richy
06-27-2011, 11:00 PM
Chris, I placed an order with them and went by to pick it up when we were in Fla 2 years ago. I didn't have time for a tour or anything as I had the family in tow. Neat place!!

Da Fats
06-28-2011, 06:29 AM
Looks like Wednesday I will be able to make it out there sometime around 10am for a couple hours, the Girlfriend and her family are gonna try to give me a couple hours out there. It's going to be really nice to meet the people who have been so helpful over the years!

Chris

BobbyG
06-28-2011, 06:46 AM
My family and I were at Disney the last week in May and the first week in June. While there I took a look at how far away Autogeek was and I "think" an hour and a half comes to mind.

We stayed in the park and used the Disney transportation. I didn't rent a car so to make the drive down I would have to take a taxi or rent a car, either way it would have been costly. Not that the trip wouldn't have been worth it though! :dblthumb2:

Meghan
06-28-2011, 08:53 AM
We are a good two hours from Disney, make sure you get with Mike if you decide to come down. Hate for you to come all this way and we are not all here!

01GreyStangGT
06-28-2011, 10:18 PM
How far is AG from Pompano Beach? I'll be there in 3 weeks and would love to see the place.