PDA

View Full Version : Auto Geek Stuart FL

Plan b Detail
06-24-2011, 08:05 PM
Hello,

I am brand new to this website and let me tell you guys.. Im addicted already. If learned sooo much already and you guys sure know what you are doing. But I live about 30 minutes away from the Auto Geeks warehouse and was wondering if I drive there can I buy a bunch of products right then and there to set up my new mobile detailing business. Can't wait to hear back from you guys.

B

Jhaight11
06-24-2011, 08:08 PM
Hello,

I am brand new to this website and let me tell you guys.. Im addicted already. If learned sooo much already and you guys sure know what you are doing. But I live about 30 minutes away from the Auto Geeks warehouse and was wondering if I drive there can I buy a bunch of products right then and there to set up my new mobile detailing business. Can't wait to hear back from you guys.

B
not sure exactly but i think you can call up orders and pick them up. i dont think they are a walk in store.

RTexasF
06-24-2011, 08:11 PM
Call them and ask?

Plan b Detail
06-24-2011, 08:14 PM
I would but they are closed now? I was going to head there early early morning thats why I ask.

BobbyG
06-24-2011, 08:19 PM
First: :welcome: To Autogeek Online!!:props:

So, you live only 30 minutes away from Autogeek huh?

I guess the only way I can sum this up is; YOU'RE DOOMED!! :laughing:

Give them a call...... call them toll free at 1-800-869-3011

S2K
06-24-2011, 08:22 PM
and you have an option a lot of us don't, you can go to every class they give, I would jump on that if I was that close

LegacyGT
06-24-2011, 08:38 PM
I am pretty sure you can put 'local pickup' in the comments box, but call to confirm, they are all really nice and will help you out with your order.

ScottB
06-24-2011, 09:22 PM
There is no showroom per say ... but orders can usually be picked up as desired. Sometimes Max is known to showoff the warehouse but only on those special occasions so call ahead and perhaps even Mike will have a car in the Classroom too.

bigaizsosexy
06-24-2011, 09:31 PM
First: :welcome: To Autogeek Online!!:props:

So, you live only 30 minutes away from Autogeek huh?

I guess the only way I can sum this up is; YOU'RE DOOMED!! :laughing:

Give them a call...... call them toll free at 1-800-869-3011

:iagree: I wish I was in your situation...... or maybe not hahaha

As for your question, they normally allow pick ups if you call ahead.