PDA

View Full Version : Truck Detail in Houston

SparkySparks
06-24-2011, 10:47 AM
Hello all,

I'm getting married in 8 days and wanted to have the truck all cleaned up. I don't have the tools, experience or time to do a full detail my self and was wondering if any of you could suggest a good place in the Houston/Sugar Land area to get it detailed. I'm thinking if I can't find anyone in the next couple of days I am going to do my best with what I have.

Sparks

93fox
06-24-2011, 01:10 PM
Hello all,

I'm getting married in 8 days and wanted to have the truck all cleaned up. I don't have the tools, experience or time to do a full detail my self and was wondering if any of you could suggest a good place in the Houston/Sugar Land area to get it detailed. I'm thinking if I can't find anyone in the next couple of days I am going to do my best with what I have.

Sparks

Hello fellow Houstonian! Welcome to Autogeek! :welcome: First of all. Congratulations on your Marriage! Im sure you are really excited for the big day and you want your truck looking its very best. I live in Houston Tx, just off the Galleria area and if you'd be interested i could help you out. Most places around here charge pretty high for trucks. I wouldnt charge you an arm and a leg since im sure the wedding has already taken a toll on your wallet! I have a few options for you. If you want something quick, i suggest a wash, claying the truck, using an All in One polish and then a Glaze. I have a Glaze that shines like crazy and makes the colors seem wet. It looks really good. The thing about Glazes is that they only shine for a couple of days, if it rains or you wash it, the Glaze will be gone. Now if you want the truck to look its very best and keep it that way for a few months (5-6 months) there are other alternatives that can be taken. Send me a PM if you are interested! :xyxthumbs:

Flash Gordon
06-24-2011, 07:35 PM
Oscar will do you a fine job ^ :props: