PDA

View Full Version : Looking to build my interior product base

mch,apex
06-23-2011, 08:25 PM
Just want to know what every ones favorite interior cleaners and dressers are so I can build my own set up.

Flannigan
06-23-2011, 08:34 PM
Optimum Power Clean is my fav since it's not dedicated to one task, and is safe on everything. If you want a dedicated interior cleaner either DP Interior Cleaner or Ultima Interior Shampoo get my vote.

As far as dressing I know lots of people LOVE Ultima Interior Guard. It lasts for months, and leave an almost OEM finish, not darkening and no sheen. Me, I like a little sheen and I have really liked using Prima Nero for dressing my interiors.

mch,apex
06-23-2011, 09:08 PM
Sweet thanks I just want the best stuff for my collection of cars

Dr Oldz
06-23-2011, 09:12 PM
OPC to clean. UIGP to protect. The DP TIC and IP are very nice also IMO!

Rei86
06-23-2011, 09:22 PM
OPC.

I bought Sonus Total Eclipse since it state it has 'SPF-40 UV Protection' but once I'm all out I wanna try out Ultima Interior Guard Plus 12 oz., interior protectant, rubber & vinyl protectant, dash dressing (http://www.autogeek.net/ultima-interior-guard-12.html)

Seems like as of late you can't go wrong with Optimum and Ultima products.

Scarelane
06-23-2011, 09:52 PM
I like using Meguiar's APC, but there are LOTS of other products I would like to try. My Tornador just arrived today and I'm looking forward to trying it out! I also like the 303 Protectant.

Jimmie
06-23-2011, 10:02 PM
Having used many and still do use different ones for the wife's car vs my car. If I had to settle on just one in each catagory:
303 Cleaner (dilute 20:1, best bang for buck)
303 Protectant
Wolfgang Leather (ease of use)
Plexus (it's like gold when you need it)
Stoner Glass (Keep going back to it)

next gen detail
06-23-2011, 10:34 PM
I like using Meguiar's APC, but there are LOTS of other products I would like to try. My Tornador just arrived today and I'm looking forward to trying it out! I also like the 303 Protectant.

Congrats on receiving one of the best tools for detailing. i love mine so much. i was using it today on a 01 camaro ss ls1 engine/bay and man am i happy to have this especially on this car/ engine bay as everything is crammed in there.....

I was waiting for my package today with my apc+ but didnt get a chance to try it out i hope this is a good all around product from engines to wheels and leather to carpets. i mainly got it cause its low foaming so its perfect for my extractor, just hope it cleans as well as everyone says

Scarelane
06-23-2011, 10:36 PM
Congrats on receiving one of the best tools for detailing. i love mine so much. i was using it today on a 01 camaro ss ls1 engine/bay and man am i happy to have this especially on this car/ engine bay as everything is crammed in there.....

I was waiting for my package today with my apc+ but didnt get a chance to try it out i hope this is a good all around product from engines to wheels and leather to carpets. i mainly got it cause its low foaming so its perfect for my extractor, just hope it cleans as well as everyone says

Nice!!

:props:

ballfan4141
06-24-2011, 08:56 AM
I do not dress the interrior believe it or not. most of the stuff leaves it shiny but it attracts so much dust.

Flannigan
06-24-2011, 08:59 AM
I do not dress the interrior believe it or not. most of the stuff leaves it shiny but it attracts so much dust.
Quality products like UIGP and Nero DO NOT attract anymore dust than would be there without them.

waxman1
06-24-2011, 08:59 AM
meguiars # 40,it does a lot of things.