PDA

View Full Version : Louisville KY Tornado

Flash Gordon
06-23-2011, 11:22 AM
Are you guys allright?

PAR Detailing
06-23-2011, 11:49 AM
Dont worry flash we are ok. I dont think anyone was hurt but then again I havent read the paper yet today. I think it was just a few small touchdowns. There is some damage down by the University but that is all I know of right now.

Flash Gordon
06-23-2011, 12:13 PM
Dont worry flash we are ok. I dont think anyone was hurt but then again I havent read the paper yet today. I think it was just a few small touchdowns. There is some damage down by the University but that is all I know of right now.

Well, there goes the news over dramatisiing things once again. Yesterday, I heard it hit Churchill Downs and horses were running lose

Glad your ok...

rwright
06-23-2011, 12:25 PM

Who reads the paper now days? Don't you have the internet?

Flash Gordon
06-23-2011, 12:37 PM
Well, there goes the news over dramatisiing things once again. Yesterday, I heard it hit Churchill Downs and horses were running lose

Glad your ok...

I think I mispelled a couple things :o

PAR Detailing
06-23-2011, 12:38 PM

Glad your ok...

Ya I heard that too. I think there were some places with some dammage but nothing like some of the more recent tornados.

Who reads the paper now days? Don't you have the internet?

:laughing: ya I guess youre right. I dont read the paper much but occasionally.

rwright
06-23-2011, 12:50 PM
Glad you're ok Jon :) and hopefully none of those Marauders were harmed :cry:

ChrisJ
06-24-2011, 08:32 AM
Was making my phone calls myself...Everyone I know is fine...