PDA

View Full Version : lauren ! my biggest fan!!!

Pages : [1] 2

trhland
01-18-2007, 06:34 PM
hi my names samantha .just saying hello and have to say laurens one of the coolest on this site!!:o :o

ScottB
01-18-2007, 07:56 PM
whats a matter Samantha, a guy in a Vette isnt good enough for you ?? Could drive your parents crazy. Call me !!

Chris

http://www.photohost.org/gallery/data/500/167Roof_008-med.jpg
http://www.photohost.org/gallery/data/500/167Corvette_Parts_001.jpg

joe.p
01-18-2007, 08:01 PM
Scott ,
i imagined you to be taller;) ..How old is your baby ?

ScottB
01-18-2007, 08:05 PM
Chris will be two in about a month ... Feb 17th. Our second son, Shane is due May 12th. Finally a house full of testosterone. Maybe I can finally win a round against the wife.

joe.p
01-18-2007, 08:15 PM
Chris will be two in about a month ... Feb 17th. Our second son, Shane is due May 12th. Finally a house full of testosterone. Maybe I can finally win a round against the wife.
you didn't waist anytime with the second baby (you horn dog)..I never thought of having more kids to give me an advantage over Lori and the girls..I'm gonna get busy :D

Congrats on the new addition,It won't be long before Chris has his own tub of Souveran if he dosen't already..

trhland
01-18-2007, 08:24 PM
Scott ,
i imagined you to be taller;) ..How old is your baby ?she'll be 5 months old on the 23rd of jan sorry thought you asked me

ScottB
01-18-2007, 08:28 PM
you didn't waist anytime with the second baby (you horn dog)..I never thought of having more kids to give me an advantage over Lori and the girls..I'm gonna get busy :D

Congrats on the new addition,It won't be long before Chris has his own tub of Souveran if he dosen't already..

I was taken advantage of ... likely drugged !! (thats my story and I am sticking with it) ;)

trhland
01-18-2007, 08:29 PM
Chris will be two in about a month ... Feb 17th. Our second son, Shane is due May 12th. Finally a house full of testosterone. Maybe I can finally win a round against the wife. maybe we can set up samantha with one of your lill ones ??in a couple years:D

joe.p
01-18-2007, 08:35 PM
I was taken advantage of ... likely drugged !! (thats my story and I am sticking with it) ;)
It is called (love drug)admit it..Lori had our first daughter when i was 20 i'm not sure if i could handle it if i was older..Thats a compliment to you and others who wait to have kids..

Bigfoot
01-18-2007, 10:53 PM
maybe we can set up samantha with one of your lill ones ??in a couple years:D

Is this some kind of trade or something like that? They do that in other countries, and it involves money, land and guarantees. Sooooo, somebody that is not named Chris will get to keep the Vette...:o

Joey:cheers:

ltoman
01-18-2007, 10:53 PM
hi my names samantha .just saying hello and have to say laurens one of the coolest on this site!!:o :o

Aww, thank you! So are you, Samantha and Daddy!:righton:

(Scott does not like me anymore - doesn't talk to me.):confused:

Joe just does not want me to tell about his internet pictures that I know about!!:Picture: :awesome: Im the MAN :awesome: :Picture:

Bigfoot
01-18-2007, 10:55 PM
Joe just does not want me to tell about his internet pictures that I know about!!:Picture: :awesome: Im the MAN :awesome: :Picture:

The ones in panties???:D

ltoman
01-18-2007, 10:58 PM
The ones in panties???:D

No, these are worse - they are on his HEAD!
We won't go no further!!:o

Bigfoot
01-18-2007, 10:59 PM
No, these are worse - they are on his HEAD!
We won't go no further!!:o

Thank you for giving me nightmares!:mad: Sorry Joe, couldn't hold it...:grouphug:

Nica
01-19-2007, 10:23 AM
See that is the nice thing about Laruen, you never know what she's going to bring to the forum...but one thing is for sure....it's usually funny and dirty hahahahah teasing