PDA

View Full Version : Detailing a red Z06, which LSP !?

cobraa
06-22-2011, 11:50 AM
Hello guys,

The owner told me he wants something to last, daily drive car. so I was thinking Menzerna power lock and then top it off with a wax.

I was thinking WG fuzion, Sig II or Victoria Red concours wax. what's your thought?

I'm leaning more toward vic or Sig II because Fuzion is more a metallic wax to me but I saw that red ferrari on ag.net and it sure look good.

Dubbin1
06-22-2011, 12:08 PM
I would just put the PL on it and not worry about anything after that.

ThirdgenTa
06-22-2011, 12:12 PM
Ya Powerlock looks great on red. Check out the last car at the end of my thread. It's a different red than the corvette but I am sure it will look awesome
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/show-n-shine/35875-couple-cars-i-did.html

rwright
06-22-2011, 12:13 PM
Duragloss #105 over #601 (x2)

FUNX650
06-22-2011, 01:32 PM
Menz PL, or similar sealants, which generally are more heat/temperature resistant, with claims of many months (some longer) of protection/staying power, IMO, don't need topping with a carnuba, or carnuba-beeswax based waxes--waxes (less resistant to heat/high temperatures) that when "breaking down" forms a gray, occluded film that will not allow the beauty of the vehicles' colors shine through. That effect will soon result in the need of removal/re-application of said waxes, if that's the way you should go.

But according to your original post/question....That is not what your customer asked for, he wanted something that will last. And I take that to be more than a few weeks.

Granted, this is just my opinion. :)

Bob

BobbyG
06-22-2011, 01:51 PM
+4 Menzerna Power Lock :props: