PDA

View Full Version : Can't seem to find a certain thread?

Pages : [1] 2

IID
06-22-2011, 08:25 AM
Good morning all,
I did a review thread"Absolutely No Drying towels were hurt in this thread",I can't seem to find it? :dunno:

richy
06-22-2011, 08:39 AM
Good morning all,
I did a review thread"Absolutely No Drying towels were hurt in this thread",I can't seem to find it? :dunno:
You're right; it's been removed. I know one idiot raised the ire of a lot of members by his stupid comments about your car and subsequent inane ramblings. Perhaps instead of just closing the thread, it was removed entirely. Seems like overkill to me however.

IID
06-22-2011, 08:55 AM
You're right; it's been removed. I know one idiot raised the ire of a lot of members by his stupid comments about your car and subsequent inane ramblings. Perhaps instead of just closing the thread, it was removed entirely. Seems like overkill to me however.

That's a little disappointing.As you know,it takes some time and effort to apply products,take pictures,apply more products,take more pictures,download the pictures,upload the pictures,write out the thread/post ect..,just to be done on falling effort?

2old2change
06-22-2011, 09:17 AM
Megan cleaned up the original and eliminated the problem. She then asked everyone to remin civil,but you can see that didn't last long.Sometimes things just don't work out. Maybe it could of been handled differently but in the end its AG,s call.

CEE DOG
06-22-2011, 09:19 AM
Chris, I suspect it was moved to the mod section for analysis... Hopefully they will simply erase the posts they don't want in there and release it back to you. The problem I believe was so many comments kept arguing over some guys something or other car that said he was going to do this and that to it... A lot of us really loved your thread and your beautiful T/A. I'm assuming you didn't see the comments so I will re-ask one of my questions in case the thread isn't re-released.
When are you going to sell me your gorgeous car? :D :poke:

rwright
06-22-2011, 09:19 AM
That's a little disappointing.As you know,it takes some time and effort to apply products,take pictures,apply more products,take more pictures,download the pictures,upload the pictures,write out the thread/post ect..,just to be done on falling effort?

Post it again :righton:

LegacyGT
06-22-2011, 09:45 AM

That's a good point, I usually write up my reviews in a different application, such as notepad or word, then copy and paste when I am done editing, but also so I have a backup copy of it. We all appreciate the extra time it takes to document and compile these posts :)

embolism
06-22-2011, 09:45 AM
does the car really have 875 hp?

how do you even drive it? With a light foot I'd imagine...

shame the post was taken down b/c of one thoughtless post

BobbyG
06-22-2011, 09:53 AM
Chris, I suspect it was moved to the mod section for analysis... Hopefully they will simply erase the posts they don't want in there and release it back to you. The problem I believe was so many comments kept arguing over some guys something or other car that said he was going to do this and that to it... A lot of us really loved your thread and your beautiful T/A. I'm assuming you didn't see the comments so I will re-ask one of my questions in case the thread isn't re-released.

Corey,

I was thinking along those same lines.

I thought it was a great thread and posted my own comments. I'm not sure what happened to cause it being pulled but obviously something did.

Typically it's the personal issues that result in a moderator taking action and although I don't remember anything it may also mean once I posted my comments I never went back.

LegacyGT
06-22-2011, 09:57 AM
Typically it's the personal issues that result in a moderator taking action and although I don't remember anything it may also mean once I posted my comments I never went back.

Pretty much, the thread descended into bickering after a few insults were traded.

Dubbin1
06-22-2011, 10:22 AM

That would have to be cleared by me first :D

Shane731
06-22-2011, 10:51 AM
Pretty much, the thread descended into bickering after a few insults were traded.

Darn, I miss everything. :D Anybody I know been banned or on queue?

IID
06-22-2011, 11:14 AM
I appreciate ALL that were interested in the thread,it was for you all that I posted it.

To embolism,yes the motor is putting out a lil over 875HP (721RWHP).The vehicle runs high 9's @ 138mph in the quarter.

IID
06-22-2011, 12:29 PM
AutoGeek,why is my thread deleted? Feed back please

Meghan
06-22-2011, 01:29 PM
AutoGeek,why is my thread deleted? Feed back please

Your thread is not deleted, I move it to the "I need to be cleaned" room and it will reappear when cleaning is done.
I promise! :props: