PDA

View Full Version : It's cold and icy.......

Pages : [1] 2 3

justin_murphy
01-18-2007, 09:12 AM
Well guys and gals, it's 30* and icy as heck outside. I cancelled my 5 appointments for today and rescheduled them. 3 insisted that I still do the interiors! Geez!

The point is......I'm freaking bored! My wife and kids are all at school till 3pm. I've already done all the laundry and put up the dishwasher. Yep, im domesticated! Or whipped......can't tell the difference sometimes! Killr, you understand don't you? (HAHA!)

I guess I'll break out my DVD collection and start polishing them and coating them with Souveran!!!

Talk to me bros and sis's!!!

trhland
01-18-2007, 09:29 AM
i hear ya it about 28 hear .and i cant do much. i drying to get outside to try out some new wax i bought but the weather is holding me up :mad: so im sitting here watching mickymouse play house with my 4 month old:D im getting to no all the songs:D

Meghan
01-18-2007, 09:32 AM
Wow its a wonderful 75 here, sorry to hear about your weather!!

Nica
01-18-2007, 09:35 AM
Well at least you guys know the meaning of family, look at it this way. There are other parents that would love to spend time with family but just cant becuase of work.

Nothing wrong with some toons, my little girl and I do it every Saturday.

justin_murphy
01-18-2007, 09:35 AM
Wow its a wonderful 75 here, sorry to hear about your weather!!

If I had a voodoo doll, you would be in so much pain girl!

I would sit it on the hood of my truck and just drive......DRIVE I SAY!!!!

ok, I've lost it.

trhland
01-18-2007, 09:38 AM
Wow its a wonderful 75 here, sorry to hear about your weather!! hey dont rub it in:D last year at this time i was in florida. your lucky.im thinking about hopping in my truck and heading there.

dengood1
01-18-2007, 09:45 AM
Justin, you can still AIO the shower walls and countertops, polish some tile, QD your TV and computer screens, Quickshine your furniture, WAX your floors(keep the Souveran in the garage my boy), shampoo your carpets, wash your MF's, .......oh, and don't forget to make the bed;)

70 degrees here but I have to go to work:mad:

justin_murphy
01-18-2007, 09:51 AM
Justin, you can still AIO the shower walls and countertops, polish some tile, QD your TV and computer screens, Quickshine your furniture, WAX your floors(keep the Souveran in the garage my boy), shampoo your carpets, wash your MF's, .......oh, and don't forget to make the bed;)

70 degrees here but I have to go to work:mad:

I did coat all of the furniture with 845 last week. It even says you can on the bottle!

Looks are amazing too!

I should done a write up!

Meghan
01-18-2007, 10:01 AM
I did coat all of the furniture with 845 last week. It even says you can on the bottle!

Looks are amazing too!

Ok it time to admit you have a problem!:D

trhland
01-18-2007, 10:04 AM
i have an idea for ya . this came to me last nite .you can put a coat of wax in your toilet bowl. this way you wont have any cloging problems .everything will go down with one flush:D you can get rid of your plunger. save the space:D im always thinking

Surfer
01-18-2007, 10:07 AM
75 and nice and sunny here, think I may take off early and go to the beach :awesome::D

supercharged
01-18-2007, 10:32 AM

Looks are amazing too!

:Picture:

Gary Sword
01-18-2007, 10:34 AM
Justin, You can come down to south Florida and detail some of my cars. Don't forget to bring your suntan lotion unless you just want to put on some Souveran paste instead.

I put some Liquid Souveran on my dishwasher last week. I put sealant and wax on my marble dining room table and granite countertops all of the time. I have not tried car wax on wood furniture yet so don't temp me.

Russecu
01-18-2007, 10:46 AM
Just think it cold and icy and when it is over everyones car will be dirty. Who else better to call when it is cold and your car is dirty? Justin of course. That reminds me. Have you seen an increase in washes since it is getting colder. I know you mentioned that about all you have been doing, but do you have more non regular customers wanting just a wash? I know when I used to work at a touchless automatic carwash winter months we were slammed.

wytstang
01-18-2007, 11:44 AM
It's pretty cold and raining here as well it sucks, these are the times I wish I was back in south Fl :(.