PDA

View Full Version : Best thing you learned from AG

Pages : [1] 2 3

WEST SIDE
06-20-2011, 12:19 AM
As it says,what's the best advice or product you've gotten since joing this forum.
For me and only doing my own vehicles it was finding out the difference between cleaner waxes and those without cleaners because I hated how the black trim on my truck had turned white from waxing prior to joining and learning the products to correct it.
I've just learned so much here there's no way I could include names as there's too many of you to thank.
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/images/icons/icon14.gifhttp://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif

Dubbin1
06-20-2011, 12:22 AM
The best thing I have gotten is a great group of friends that I feel I have known for years. You guys know who you are ;)

Bates Detailing
06-20-2011, 12:27 AM
I can say I knew nothing about headlight restoration or steamers before joining...... those are my best two money makers right now for auto - and for that I appreciate AG's and everyone else's help :dblthumb2:

kronos
06-20-2011, 12:41 AM
The best thing I have gotten is a great group of friends that I feel I have known for years. You guys know who you are ;)

Thanks Dwayne!!! ;)

Flannigan
06-20-2011, 07:21 AM
I've met several guys who I would call friends, even though we have either only met a couple times or not at all. I've also learned that there is more than one way to skin a cat, even though my way is usually better ;) j/k

XSFDetail
06-20-2011, 07:38 AM
I have found my new go-to place where if I have a problem, others here will do thier best to help me sort it out! So many wise folk in here it makes my head spin :buffing:

silverfox
06-20-2011, 08:37 AM
I've learned the most from Mike's articles and videos. A-1 in my book.

cutter
06-20-2011, 08:43 AM
Thin is In!!!:dblthumb2:

MonoPed
06-20-2011, 08:49 AM
Best thing I learned is how little i knew...and still have to learn...

kronos
06-20-2011, 08:52 AM
How to properly correct and maintain my car to keep it looking its best.

Audi X2
06-20-2011, 09:04 AM
Every day I learn something new and am always thankful for the wealth of knowledge available here.

One of the best things to come from this great place is some great friends and the willingness of everyone to offer their expertise when called for.

weavers
06-20-2011, 09:14 AM
ONR
collnite 845
Headlight restoration
how to clean windows
the power of APC and a bristle brush.
when detailing a car work inside out, vacume first, wipe down, interior windows, and then do outside. last thing i do is wheels, exterior windows, and door jams.

SPIROS ANTONIOU
06-20-2011, 09:19 AM
I learned what is the swirls and rids and how to remove them without painting.I thought that only painters can fix cars..

And the bad thing how to spend my moneyyyy.

vet
06-20-2011, 10:33 AM
I learned that I didn't know nearly as much as I thought I did about detailing.

I learned that AG is a great place to do business with, even though I don't buy as much as others do, and the forum is equally stand up due to the outstanding people in it.

I learned that I spend entirely too much time on the computer due to the forum, but it is so addicting once you start.

RTexasF
06-20-2011, 11:18 AM
Camaraderie and the willingness to help others expecting nothing in return. That's the best thing I've learned by example from others here.