PDA

View Full Version : Very tempting :S

Pages : [1] 2

IOMCAMARO
06-19-2011, 08:55 PM
Ok I have DP Max Wax and some others. I love to clean my car and I love trying new products. The Sale going on right now is very tempting. I already placed one order for $160 but with the Fuzion so cheap it's so tempting. What do you guys think for the color of my car. Would the Fuzion look close to the same on top of a sealant on my car? I need quick answers please ^_^

loudog2
06-19-2011, 08:58 PM
Fuzion is a great hybrid. If it includes a refill that is a good deal. Basically $50 each tub.

IOMCAMARO
06-19-2011, 08:59 PM
Fuzion is a great hybrid. If it includes a refill that is a good deal. Basically $50 each tub.

Yea I know. Is the difference in looks worth the price? My paint is a metallic orange.

Jhaight11
06-19-2011, 09:02 PM
WG DPS + Fuzion = AMAZING RESULTS!
Ive done it on a blue metallic and people compliment on how wet it looks

Dubbin1
06-19-2011, 09:15 PM
IMHO you will not see any difference from the Max Wax. I have had Fuzion, Max Wax, Souveran and SSI all side by side, they all looked exactly same.

IOMCAMARO
06-19-2011, 09:17 PM
IMHO you will not see any difference from the Max Wax. I have had Fuzion, Max Wax, Souveran and SSI all side by side, they all looked exactly same.

What about durability wise? Is it a huge difference? I'm going to be using a paint sealant below either wax. And I enjoy applying a wax ever so often. So if it isn't that much of a difference I won't bother with it.

WRAPT C5Z06
06-19-2011, 09:20 PM
I agree 100%. I think the *different* look of waxes, especially quality waxes, is WAY overrated! Most people would never notice. Consider the OP will have a sealant beneath, there's no sense to go blow money on Fuzion. MaxWax will look jus as good. When it comes to LSP's, my main concern is durability and ease of use. That's why I'm stuck on AJT. :D

IOMCAMARO
06-19-2011, 09:21 PM
I agree 100%. I think the *different* look of waxes, especially quality waxes, is WAY overrated! Most people would never notice. Consider the OP will have a sealant beneath, max wax will look just as good as Fuzion. When it comes to LSP's, my main concern is durability and ease of use. That's why I'm stuck on AJT. :D

What is AJT?

Dubbin1
06-19-2011, 09:21 PM
It lasts a little longer but not enough to spend $100. With as much as you wax that should be the least of your worries :D

WRAPT C5Z06
06-19-2011, 09:22 PM
What is AJT?
Acrylic Jett Trigger. It's a spray sealant that has insane durabilty. I just used it for the first time recently, but a couple of friends of mine(who I trust) told me 5 months easy with 2 coats. You only need to wait 30 minutes in between each coat.

IOMCAMARO
06-19-2011, 09:25 PM
It lasts a little longer but not enough to spend $100. With as much as you wax that should be the least of your worries :D

Thanks. It was just very tempting because when you think about it. It's only $10 more per tub then Max Wax. I didn't know if it was worth it, but thanks for the advice and saving me $100 :props: I still have 2 brand new tubs of Max Wax that I bought during the winter when they were BOGO. I haven't even used them once. :D I'm waiting for my new Meguiar's MF system that I just ordered with this sale to come in. Then I'm going to do a complete detail on my Camaro. I thought that I could get a lot of other stuff for $100, including the Optimum Power Clean that I've been wanting to try since every1 raves about it.

WRAPT C5Z06
06-19-2011, 09:28 PM
Thanks. It was just very tempting because when you think about it. It's only $10 more per tub then Max Wax. I didn't know if it was worth it, but thanks for the advice and saving me $100 :props: I still have 2 brand new tubs of Max Wax that I bought during the winter when they were BOGO. I haven't even used them once. :D I'm waiting for my new Meguiar's MF system that I just ordered with this sale to come in. Then I'm going to do a complete detail on my Camaro. I thought that I could get a lot of other stuff for $100, including the Optimum Power Clean that I've been wanting to try since every1 raves about it.
Smart move and both are very good choices!! :props:

LegacyGT
06-19-2011, 10:13 PM
n/m

S2K
06-19-2011, 10:13 PM
I've never used MaxWax but applying Fuzion is a dream, it is so enjoyable. My car is black and it looks dripping wet after Fuzion. I've heard a lot of good stuff about MaxWax and been wanting to try it but the Fuzion deal was something I couldn't pass up. Now Mark has me looking at AJT. Will this want to try something new ever stop?

S2K
06-19-2011, 10:15 PM
edit.

That is an amazing picture, I am so impressed!
Well the picture disappeared.