PDA

View Full Version : 1Z Einszett Glanz Shampoo?

Pages : [1] 2

Stocktastic
06-18-2011, 10:30 PM
Has anyone used this shampoo?

http://www.1z-usa.com/thumbnail.asp?file=assets/images/Products/Autoglanz.jpg&maxx=300&maxy=0

I would REALLY like to try it out.

Everytime I've called 1z asking for samples, I get denied. :(

I love their other products, and dropping $75 on 10L isn't that big of a deal if it works well.

Something about German stuff with me... Car, Detailing supplies...I kinda named my detailing company after a German word... :buffing:

Stocktastic
06-19-2011, 10:07 AM
bump

ScottB
06-19-2011, 12:24 PM
I loved their original soap, cannot remember the name but came in grey bottle with blue label on normal sizing. I believe it was discontinued. The came Perls wash which had some gloss boosters and such and wasnt quite as thrilled. Nice but not the original which cleaned well, smelled nice, and just plain worked !

Stocktastic
06-19-2011, 02:10 PM
AFAIK, this is the original shampoo.

They sell it as Exclusiv Glanz overseas, and it's in 16.9fl oz clear bottles with blue labels...

http://www.apmpetrides.com/images/uploads/Gloss-Shampoo1.png

Mike @ einszett
06-20-2011, 09:53 AM
AFAIK, this is the original shampoo.

They sell it as Exclusiv Glanz overseas, and it's in 16.9fl oz clear bottles with blue labels...

http://www.apmpetrides.com/images/uploads/Gloss-Shampoo1.png

That's correct, it used to be a gray bottle. We don't have sample sizes for Auto Glanz Shampoo. I know, it's not the best option to want to try something by having to buy 2.5 gallons of the product to see if you like it or not. Looking into getting a smaller sample size so that it would be possible.

Exclusiv and Auto Glanz are very similar. Auto Glanz is just more concentrated so you can get about 250-300 washes with it if you dilute it about 1 oz for every 2.5-3 gallons.

We discontinued Exclusiv because when we introduced Perls Shampoo we sold Perls to Exclusiv at about a ratio of 3:1. At the time it no longer made sense to sell two shampoos when customers showed that they preferred Perls more.

However, we have been kicking around the idea of bringing back Exclusiv...

ScottB
06-20-2011, 06:33 PM
I know I would be first in line for it ...and suspect others, it just needed a bigger user base.

Stocktastic
06-20-2011, 08:23 PM
That's correct, it used to be a gray bottle. We don't have sample sizes for Auto Glanz Shampoo. I know, it's not the best option to want to try something by having to buy 2.5 gallons of the product to see if you like it or not. Looking into getting a smaller sample size so that it would be possible.

Exclusiv and Auto Glanz are very similar. Auto Glanz is just more concentrated so you can get about 250-300 washes with it if you dilute it about 1 oz for every 2.5-3 gallons.

We discontinued Exclusiv because when we introduced Perls Shampoo we sold Perls to Exclusiv at about a ratio of 3:1. At the time it no longer made sense to sell two shampoos when customers showed that they preferred Perls more.

However, we have been kicking around the idea of bringing back Exclusiv...

I would buy Exclusiv. I was impressed with Perls, so I'm sure Auto Glanz or Exclusiv would be equally impressive.

I'm more than likely going to buy Auto Glanz anyway, but I'd pick up Exclusiv just for the smaller bottle.

The free shipping for orders over $75 is a really good thing, as well. When it's broken down by the gallon, it's cheaper than my normal go to shampoo, Duragloss 901.

Mike @ einszett
06-21-2011, 11:46 AM
If we decide to bring it back, I will let you guys know. Maybe we can start off by bringing it back in a small quantity and go from there...

For those who aren't sure of the main differences, here's an explanation of the two:

The main advantage of Exclusiv Shampoo over Perls Shampoo is that it's economical. You get twice as many washes than you do with Perls.

But, Perls has a couple of advantages which does make it more costly to produce. It's pH neutral so it doesn't leave any residue or spotting. For this reason, it can be used as a no rinse shampoo because it's not alkaline based. This is an advantage for those who live in areas with water restrictions. And the lower level of alkaline is better for water runoff.

The other advantage is that it has polymers that add gloss and protection. Many of our customers also believe it cleans better.

Besides being more economical, Exclusiv does have more sudsing (due to the alkaline) and that means a lot to many users. Overall, it's a good quality shampoo that is a great value, leaves a great gloss finish and isn't aggressive so it won't harm wax finishes.

Stocktastic
06-21-2011, 12:49 PM
Good deal man, looking forward to it!

ScottB
06-21-2011, 06:12 PM
Mike, didnt the original label on the other wash (Exclusiv) use to offer something special with its scent and killing bacteria in the outside A/C duct area ??

D_Nyholm
06-21-2011, 08:48 PM
From what i've read though, the shampoo doesn't real have many suds. Kind of like ONR wouldn't foam up for you.

Mike @ einszett
06-22-2011, 09:25 AM
From what i've read though, the shampoo doesn't real have many suds. Kind of like ONR wouldn't foam up for you.

Are you referring to Exclusiv or Perls? Some customers don't like that Perls doesn't produce a thick lather of suds and that's because of the low alkaline. But it does make the water really slick which is more important. But we associate cleaning more with suds than slick water. Exclusiv makes a lot more suds.

Scott, It didn't have an odor eater.

D_Nyholm
06-22-2011, 09:58 AM
Are you referring to Exclusiv or Perls? Some customers don't like that Perls doesn't produce a thick lather of suds and that's because of the low alkaline. But it does make the water really slick which is more important. But we associate cleaning more with suds than slick water. Exclusiv makes a lot more suds.

Scott, It didn't have an odor eater.

Yes, Perls. I was just saying it since some people may buy the soap and when it doesn't prduce tons of suds, complain. Figured i'd let them know beforehand so the complaints don't happen :)

Slick = Good! :)

Stocktastic
06-22-2011, 09:18 PM
Just ordered $111 worth of product from you guys!

Picked up the 10L of Glanz Shampoo, I'll give it a review when I get it!

AeroCleanse
06-22-2011, 10:59 PM
Just ordered $111 worth of product from you guys!

Picked up the 10L of Glanz Shampoo, I'll give it a review when I get it!

I'm interested to know what you find.