PDA

View Full Version : Meguiars questions

IOMCAMARO
06-16-2011, 05:51 PM
Should I buy the new meguiars microfiber starters kit, or should I just get m105 and 205 with the mf pads. Or should I just get m105 and m205 with the different foam pads. P.s. I have the griots garage 6" da. Any advice would be helpful pls but I'd like to go with meguiars.

mark58
06-16-2011, 06:00 PM
I am not a Pro but have used different Meg products. As far as I am concerned you Can't go wrong with Microfiber System. Easy to work with and great results in just 2 steps.

BobbyG
06-16-2011, 07:16 PM
I have read several positive reviews for the new Meguiar's Microfiber DA Correction System. Meguiar's really hit the mark with this and designed 2 specific products to be used with their pads.

I would buy the kit and use it as designed before I experiment with other products..

Meguiars DA Microfiber Finishing Discs, finishing pads, wax pads (http://www.autogeek.net/5in-microfiber-finishing-discs.html)

Old Tiger
06-16-2011, 07:25 PM
Get the kit. The BP is much different and better than the GG BP. The DA Compound is superb and easier to work than M105. Get a few extra pads too. bP is critical to the system too.

silverfox
06-16-2011, 07:48 PM
If I depended on detailing for a living my business would be built around Megs new microfiber DA correction system. What a game changer. Its that good.

IOMCAMARO
06-16-2011, 08:18 PM
Thanks Gramps. I don't even ask for advice on Camaro5 anymore. The only answer that I get is Adam's. There is one guy over there that suggests other stuff and he gets pointed out like a sore thumb. Everyone says that Adam's is a must and really the only two things I like from them is their detail spray and car wash. But it looks like I'm gonna go with the starter kit:props: Will the two pads for each step that come with the system be enough pads for me to do my entire car? And are they reusable?