PDA

View Full Version : Are you a search engine?

paradog
01-16-2007, 04:04 PM
If one could name one member as the ULITMATE SEARCH ENGINE on the topic of detailing, who would it be?

Which brings me to another question...does Meghan detail? I don't think I've ever seen her post anything.

My Vote>>> Killr

Mike T
01-16-2007, 04:08 PM
This forum is the Ultimate search engine because of the fast members and knowledge between everyone :grouphug:

nick19
01-16-2007, 04:10 PM
This forum is the Ultimate search engine because of the fast members and knowledge between everyone :grouphug:

I agree... by the way, please define "ultimate search engine". I research all products that I'm might like, before purchasing..

-Nick :cheers:
5-Star Auto Detailing

Kelso
01-16-2007, 04:29 PM
probably scott(killr) because he seems to have the most knowledge and has tried so much stuff but justin is a close second since he is still somewhat new and hasnt tried out as much as killr i think...the whole forum though has people who cover all aspects in one way or another.

ltoman
01-16-2007, 04:34 PM
I gotta agree - SCOTT rocks!

P1et
01-16-2007, 05:26 PM
I say that everyone has different strengths on this forum. The good thing is that we have a lot of advocates on a broad range of products. You can always get a good opinion from anyone, honesty rules here!

Like me for example: I love the way EX-P looks, but cannot say much about its durability. Still love it, just not in love with it!

Surfer
01-16-2007, 05:36 PM
I'm gonna say that guy who always responds in blue font, can't remember his name, its like his answers are from Wikpedia everytime except he responds so fast he can't be looking them up LOL.

I would say Killr is 3rd, b/c I taught him everything, I was Scotts mentor:D

Grimm
01-16-2007, 06:35 PM
I wouldn't name one person. No offense to Killr or anyone else, but I don't like to rely on the opinion of one person. Very little in detailing is going to be hard and fast held to one way so I prefer to get differing views from all angles if possible.

ScottB
01-17-2007, 07:36 PM
Im making next years Xmas list ... some of you are gonna have a hard time next year and others deserve an AG discount day !!

Surfer
01-17-2007, 07:38 PM
Im making next years Xmas list ... some of you are gonna have a hard time next year and others deserve an AG discount day !!Your "mentor" says behave :D , don't make me send you to LeMaz class again :D....breathe in....breathe out

FloridaNative
01-18-2007, 03:23 PM
lol You guys are too funny. I vote for Scott and Jason. Both of them know everything! :)

Meghan
01-18-2007, 03:32 PM
...Which brings me to another question...does Meghan detail? I don't think I've ever seen her post anything.

DOES MEGHAN DETAIL???:confused: What kind of question is that?? LOL My little paws touch more detailing products then I can stand. One of the biggest joys of working here is trying out all of the products. We do a lot of what you call "product research" around here.
So to answer your question yes I detail, I have a special bond with a PC7424, just like the rest of you all.:righton:
And I just came inside from using the NTS7 on one of the techs trucks. We will be posting pics in a bit.:Picture: