PDA

View Full Version : wolfgang question

Big Ed5150
06-15-2011, 09:46 PM
Hey mike...

I was wondering i see wolfgang makes a paint enchancer which is supposed to remove old wax and sealants on the paint. My question is, after claying should this be used, then the swirl remover, then the finishing glaze then fuzion wax. Just wondering to make sure or if you had a preference of some other sort.
thanks mike..

oh hey also love the whats in the garage show, did wish you would move to the midweat or west coast for some shows, maybe in the future you will.

WRAPT C5Z06
06-15-2011, 09:49 PM
Hey mike...

I was wondering i see wolfgang makes a paint enchancer which is supposed to remove old wax and sealants on the paint. My question is, after claying should this be used, then the swirl remover, then the finishing glaze then fuzion wax. Just wondering to make sure or if you had a preference of some other sort.
thanks mike..

oh hey also love the whats in the garage show, did wish you would move to the midweat or west coast for some shows, maybe in the future you will.
Since you're going to polish with the swirl remover and finishing glaze, you do not need to use the paint polish enhancer after claying.

Big Ed5150
06-15-2011, 09:52 PM
awesome,,thank you for the quick response on this..

war autogeek forum...great info and help for sure.

WRAPT C5Z06
06-16-2011, 12:14 AM
awesome,,thank you for the quick response on this..

war autogeek forum...great info and help for sure.
:props: