PDA

View Full Version : Got my Qukshine

Pages : [1] 2

Truls
01-16-2007, 03:24 PM
Today my shippment from AG came to the post office, and i had to send my wife to collect it. The last time i orderd CleaKote QS, the can was empty, after the flight/travel to Norway. This time it was juuuuuust fine, So now i got 128oz of QS just screaming to be used.:awesome:

Also got some shampo to try out, just have to make up my mind which to try first.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l284/truhaa/IMG_3561.jpg

THANKS AG for superb service by replacing my broken can of ClearKote.:applause:

Truls

joe.p
01-16-2007, 03:50 PM
There goes my other gallon ;)

nick19
01-16-2007, 03:59 PM
Truls and I ordered all of them, just showing one gallon..

Joe, I have 8 more "behind" the scene.. shhh... don't let everyone know! :awesome:

-Nick
5-Star Auto Detailing

Truls
01-16-2007, 05:11 PM
Truls and I ordered all of them, just showing one gallon..

Joe, I have 8 more "behind" the scene.. shhh... don't let everyone know! :awesome:

-Nick
5-Star Auto Detailing

Same here, 8 more tucked away in a safe place. thinking about using some as aftershave! let us know if you want some more pics of the QS Joe:D

trl2112
01-16-2007, 05:22 PM
Same here, 8 more tucked away in a safe place. thinking about using some as aftershave! let us know if you want some more pics of the QS Joe:D

Boy I only have 1 gallon

Gary Sword
01-16-2007, 07:11 PM
I'm glad your bottle of Quikshine arrived with the product in it this time. I hope you have a happy face now. :D Whats the stuff on top of the gloves?

Truls
01-16-2007, 07:32 PM
I'm glad your bottle of Quikshine arrived with the product in it this time. I hope you have a happy face now. :D Whats the stuff on top of the gloves?

An adaptor for Edge pads to fit rotary. sad part is that it didnt fit my rotary machine. But im holding on to it, Hitachi in near future, and that fits.

joe.p
01-16-2007, 07:49 PM
Ok bring on the Pics :)

btw,I bought a 32oz bottle last year,it is 3/4 full..you'll be able to pass the QS down from generation to generation :)

nick19
01-16-2007, 07:52 PM
Ok bring on the Pics :)
Now why would I show you where I stash my QS? :o If you REALLY found out how much QS I have, it would take you 3 moving trucks to take it all. Im the MAN

-Nick
5-Star Auto Detailing

Truls
01-16-2007, 08:02 PM
YeeaahhhaHey!!!! Im keeping my eyes on the airports in Norway for a Mr Joe.p the next weeks i think.

Ive got my eyes on you MISTER 3/4 full of QS.....................:D

nick19
01-16-2007, 08:05 PM
YeeaahhhaHey!!!! Im keeping my eyes on the airports in Norway for a Mr Joe.p the next weeks i think.

Ive got my eyes on you MISTER 3/4 full of QS.....................:D

Keep an eye on those others stashed away.. I'm considering renting a bomb shelter, so there's NO way Joe can get in... Im the MAN:awesome:

:cheers: Joe ;)

-Nick

Jimmie
01-16-2007, 09:12 PM
Everything is beautiful, just beautiful. Got my gal. of QS too. Those finger pockets are bigger than I thought. How do you use those?

ltoman
01-16-2007, 10:40 PM
There goes my other gallon ;)

Joe,
THAT is the one you promised me, remember?
You are a bad boy, Joe!!

Lauren LOLIm the MAN

joe.p
01-16-2007, 10:54 PM
Now why would I show you where I stash my QS? :o If you REALLY found out how much QS I have, it would take you 3 moving trucks to take it all. Im the MAN

-Nick
5-Star Auto DetailingCan't blame me for trying..I'll do an even trade 1 tin of megs #16 shipped for 1 gallon of QS:D

ltoman
01-16-2007, 10:58 PM
Can't blame me for trying..I'll do an even trade 1 tin of megs #16 shipped for 1 gallon of QS:D

Yah, cause he is sending it to me, right Joe? Joe? You there???

:confused:
LOL hee hee