PDA

View Full Version : products

waxman1
06-15-2011, 07:30 PM
well a lot of talk about products,ive never heard about.being from the midwest,alot ot things are west coast,or in the southern states. i know each person has thier favorites,i guess thats why i havent really heard about this stuff. ive seen items on ebay,anf its ok,another can of stuff.well you can broke getting and trying all this . hope i dont upset anybody,but for now,mothers,wizards wax work for me,along with meguiars #40,gon,bleechwhite,and a few others.presta fast wax,for the carlots,but its all good.yes there are other goods in the cabinet,not 1 product for all,(wax,trim,interior,etc.),so it gets full sometimes. you have a good one.

ScottB
06-15-2011, 07:55 PM
I am not sure exactly what the post is trying to say, but alot of good OTC products exist. You should be able to find Mothers, Megs, 3M, and Duragloss locally. For the others, just order here and we will ship the best brands right to you as needed.

waxman1
06-15-2011, 08:36 PM
well,i havent heard of klasse,p21,sonax,menzerna,etc,untill recently. not that i am going to buy a lot of stuff, but thats tooo much cash. so i hope no one is bothered if i dont know how good some of these are. just a guy trying to get by. thanks