PDA

View Full Version : Fuzion 4 my Fusion

Pages : [1] 2

hoyt66
06-15-2011, 12:59 PM
I currently use Souveran and am very pleased. Like most i find it doesn't last that

long. I have a daily driver thats garage kept. Hers my question... Is Fuzion worth the

$$$$ ? Feed back please

Dubbin1
06-15-2011, 01:48 PM
IMHO not if you already have Souveran.

LegacyGT
06-15-2011, 02:01 PM
IMO, yes. Since buying a jar of Fuzion, my Sourveran has sat untouched. Souveran is great, Fuzion is spectacular.

MDetail
06-15-2011, 02:41 PM
I have said it before and I will say it again, Fuzion is the best thing to hit the detailing world. I still have my 2 jars I got on BOGO of the "bad" batch. If the "bad" batch looks like this, what does the "good batch" look like :) I don't know about your expectations for longevity though, that may not meet your expectations.

Dubbin1
06-15-2011, 02:57 PM
I did a test of them side by side on perfectly polished paint, no difference.

LegacyGT
06-15-2011, 03:10 PM
I did a test of them side by side on perfectly polished paint, no difference.

How about in terms of durability ?

Dubbin1
06-15-2011, 03:18 PM
How about in terms of durability ?

Neither one has much for durability. Not saying that's a bad thing because they were not made to be very durable. This is why I'm saying its not really worth getting.

LegacyGT
06-15-2011, 04:03 PM
Neither one has much for durability. Not saying that's a bad thing because they were not made to be very durable. This is why I'm saying its not really worth getting.

Interesting, in my experience Fuzion durability has been fantastic, but Souveran was pretty short lived.

Probably some of Mike's better advice - find something that works for you and stick with it.

Flannigan
06-15-2011, 04:05 PM
If you are after durability you need to go with a sealant of some sort. IMO there is no point in have Souveran and Fuzion since they are so similar.

LegacyGT
06-15-2011, 04:07 PM
If you are after durability you need to go with a sealant of some sort. IMO there is no point in have Souveran and Fuzion since they are so similar.

I have noticed a huge difference in the dust attraction between Souveran and Fuzion. That sealed the deal for me.

Flannigan
06-15-2011, 04:11 PM
I have noticed a huge difference in the dust attraction between Souveran and Fuzion. That sealed the deal for me.
If I had to pick between the two I would go with Fuzion as well. However if I already had Souveran I wouldn't see a need for Fuzion as well. Just my .02. That being said I don't have either currently since I think there are better products out there for the price. I would buy MaxWax before either of those products based on cost and performance.

Dubbin1
06-15-2011, 04:14 PM

Yeah so have I, Fuzion REALLY attracted the dust the last time I used it. That's pretty much to be expected with any kind of nuba though.

cobraa
06-19-2011, 10:09 PM
I'm surprise with those comments.

Souveran- last 3 weeks

Fuzion- good for 3-4 months

static: couldn't tell a difference.

Look: one is uber wet-looking while the other make the paint pop. Quite different.

nothelle
06-19-2011, 11:22 PM
Buy Fuzion and keep the souveran, both are good to keep. Fuzion is quite reasonable when it's on bogo or special price

ShannonD
06-19-2011, 11:53 PM
I've had great durability out of Fuzion. Both look great IMHO and I am glad I have both.