PDA

View Full Version : Ebay add, guy selling his 2010 Camaro and his wife.

Pages : [1] 2

Nitro24
06-14-2011, 08:44 PM
Thought I share this with everyone, someone did a excellent wax job on it, but this guy is having a divorce with his wife. He created a compare list on Ebay. He compares his wife and the car for the buyer.

Chevrolet : Camaro | eBay (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2010-Camaro-SS-/170650112633?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item27bb8a1279&clk_rvr_id=238545857467&clk_rvr_id=239175834959#ht_4311wt_1166)

MonoPed
06-14-2011, 08:49 PM
That was great!

rwright
06-14-2011, 08:50 PM
OMG that' the funniest thing I have read in a long, long time!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing this!

mcpp66
06-14-2011, 08:53 PM
Wow, just wow!

daves120
06-14-2011, 09:00 PM
I almost fell out of my chair because I was laughing so hard. By the way, been through one of those "D" things myself and understand each point explicitly.

Porsche Pilot
06-14-2011, 09:05 PM
My divorce lawyer wife just spit pepsi out of her nose reading that. Priceless listing! I would buy the car just because I feel for the poor #######. In case the listing disappears here is the text:

As much as this car & my wife are loved and will be missed. I am forced to part with both, So my loss is your gain here. The car has less than 10,000 miles on it, her- a little more-just saying. The car has never seen snow, she can be as cold as ice. The car was garage stored when not in use, she is making me move out to the garage. This car has extraordinary acceleration with the 6.2L V8, superior handling, excellent value, head-turning looks, unique interior design, great fuel economy, and a throaty boasting exhaust, which beats a bitchy mouth any day.

Lets Compare Spec’s

2010 Chevrolet Camaro
Soon To Be Ex-Wife

Muscle Car
Pretentious Witch

SS Model
Snob Model

High Performance Motor
Motor Mouth Low performance brain

Extraordinary Acceleration
Wants Reparations

6.2L LS3 V8 producing 426 hp @ 5900 rpm
36 27 39 @ 5”8’

Produces 420 lb·ft at 4600 rpm
Produced My Kids

6-Speed Manual Transmission
1-Speed... Slow

Active Fuel Management
Active Micro Management

Independent Four-Wheel Suspension System
Fully Dependant Decision Making System

StabiliTrak electronic stability/traction control
Unstable & No Control

Competitive/Sport modes
Vindictive Modus Operandi

Launch Control
Launches argument at every opportunity

6 Standard Air Bags
Mother In Law Windbag

RS Appearance Package
Gave Up on Appearance

RS-Specific Taillamps and Wheels
used rear end needs clearence lights

Spoiler
Spoiled

HID Headlamps with Integrated Halo Rings
Devil Horns Glowing red eys and sags in all the wrong places

Variable-Rate Power Steering
Variable-Rate ##### Mode

Throaty Exhaust
Throating Nothing Ever

Precision Handling
Loose on entry

Under 10k Miles
Over 10k Miles

Supercar Performance
Winning Drama Performance

Neon Trim Lighting Color Matched To Interior
Carpet does not match the drapes

16 cty/24 hwy mpg
2 hours between Tim Hortons

Rally Stripe package in inferno orange
Baby Stripe package-in Stretch Mark White

Competitive/Sport modes
Passive/Aggressive Modes

Brembo Four Piston Disc Brake Systems
Doesn’t Know when To Stop

Two Tone Leather Interior
To Tan Leather Exterior

Never had any problems
Too Many to list

Full Onboard Diagnostic System OBD-II
Unable to Diagnose Problem

Rack and Pinion Steering
Armpit Rack

Jeff120
06-14-2011, 09:07 PM
That is AWESOME!

TN_Soljah808
06-14-2011, 09:16 PM
I loved it! Wife not so much..

Scarelane
06-14-2011, 09:18 PM
Hilarious! I read to my wife and even she is laughing!!

Nitro24
06-14-2011, 10:54 PM
I know a better way the guy who sold the camaro could of handle that. My friend did this when he divorced his wife. He took his car signed off as a gift to his one sons uncle. (So his uncle name was on title). Than after the courts were finished, he had his sons uncle sign the car as a gift back into my friends name...After seeing that add I thought it would be best to share it with everyone. :xyxthumbs:

Kaleb G.
06-14-2011, 11:36 PM
I know a better way the guy who sold the camaro could of handle that. My friend did this when he divorced his wife. He took his car signed off as a gift to his one sons uncle. (So his uncle name was on title). Than after the courts were finished, he had his sons uncle sign the car as a gift back into my friends name...After seeing that add I thought it would be best to share it with everyone. :xyxthumbs:

That may or may not be illegal. I can't remember for sure :/

XSFDetail
06-15-2011, 12:09 AM
Divorces can be ugly, but at least he has a sense of humor about it...at least I hope it is in humor...the wife and I laughed!

FUNX650
06-15-2011, 12:21 AM
I would probably take the Wife (I've seen and been with worse). Insuring her would be a hell of a lot cheaper than the Camaro! :D

Bob

Nitro24
06-15-2011, 08:03 AM
That may or may not be illegal. I can't remember for sure :/

There's nothing illegal about it, if its your car you just gave it away. The courts won't ask what happen to it since you know longer have it in your possession. In fact there wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

elk42
06-15-2011, 08:09 AM
that was freakin hilarious. printing now:dblthumb2: