PDA

View Full Version : Pinnacle XMT Line VS Poor Boys SSR Line

bigaizsosexy
06-14-2011, 05:43 PM
From experience with using Pinnacle XMT line, I love everything about it. Now with the poor boys SSR line I cannot say a thing because I have never used it. I was curious if anyone has used both and can compare? I am interested in purchasing their SSR line, but seems it may be the same or extremely similar to the XMT.

I don't want any alternative products, so please just on the topic stated above.

Dubbin1
06-14-2011, 05:50 PM
I don't want any alternative products, so please just on the topic stated above.

That's a shame because alternative products really are the answer ;)

As far as the SSR and XMT products I really am not all that impressed with them and would rather go with an alternative product.

I guess I would have to go with the SSR over the two if that was the only thing out there.

ScubaCougr
06-14-2011, 06:19 PM
Limited experience, their abrasives are very similar/interchangeable to the XMT line. Easy to apply, similar working time. I found this chart accurate as to cut:
Autogeek Swirl Removers & Compounds Comparison Chart (http://www.auto-geek.net/charts/wax-cut-chart-master.htm)

You might try the SSR sample kit and see what you think...Poorboy's World Super Swirl Removers Kit, Poorboys super swirl removers, Poorboys polishes, sample kit, polish sample kit (http://www.autogeek.net/poorboys-swirl-remover-kit.html), then report back with your thoughts.

Dubbin1
06-14-2011, 06:30 PM
I forgot to add that if you want a sample of a couple SSR products feel free to PM me your address and I'll get a couple heading your way.

02CAMSS
06-14-2011, 06:58 PM
I prefer the SSR line and I have used them both.

bigaizsosexy
06-15-2011, 07:45 AM
The reason I didn't ask for an alternative line is because I already have one in my next purchase list. I've done my research and Menzerna seems to be the way to go!!

I would like to try the SSR line just to see well it performs. I have out grown the ease of the XMT line and I am going to move to Menzerna quite soon.

Dwayne, I would love some samples of the ssr line. Will PM you!

Thanks,
Andrew