PDA

View Full Version : Poorboys products separating

rmagni
06-14-2011, 12:16 PM
Hello, I did a search but did not find anything so here goes. I have numerous Poorboys products including SSR1, SSR2.5, Blackhole glaze as well as several other Poorboys products. Today I went to use the above listed products and noticed they had separated. I tried to shake the bottles, and then tried to use them,they just came out of the bottle like water, and did not work at all. Have you heard of anyone else having any issues like this?
Thanks
Robert

Flannigan
06-14-2011, 12:18 PM
I had an issue with Black Hole years ago, but shaking it for a couple minutes took care of it. How do you store your products, and at what temperature?

BobbyG
06-14-2011, 12:19 PM
Shake, shake shake..........shake, shake shake...what was it you were shaking? :laughing:

rmagni
06-14-2011, 12:22 PM
They are in the garage. I live in Florida so it is pretty hot in the garage. I shook the bottles for several minutes each and they just stayed like water when I put the SSR1 on the hood you could see little pieces like eraser parts and it just ran right down the hood. So I just wiped it off and quit.
Robert

Flannigan
06-14-2011, 12:24 PM
It makes sense that they would separate like that in higher temps, but I find it odd that they wouldn't go back together after shaking. I know the guys from Poorboys fequent this forum, so it might be worth the time to send them a quick message to check out this thread.

rmagni
06-14-2011, 12:25 PM
Thanks, I will shoot them a message.
Robert