PDA

View Full Version : Detailfest II Reminder --- 02-24-2007

Pages : [1] 2

ScottB
01-15-2007, 05:47 PM
Autogeek's 2nd Annual DetailFest

DetailFest 2007 is scheduled for Saturday, February 24. This is an opportunity for hobbyists and detailers to get together, compare techniques, and of course see our new digs! We'll have a professional detailer on hand to perform demonstrations of products and polishers. The parking lot will be equipped with power outlets and wash stations. Feel free to detail your own vehicle or just observe. We'll be grilling hot dogs so bring your appetite along with your detailing supplies. DetailFest is from 9 am to 4 pm right here at the PBMA
headquarters in Stuart, Florida.

Reserve your space now with a $15 registration fee, which includes a guaranteed spot, an official DetailFest t-shirt, and a gift bag worth $50. Registration fees can be paid by calling 800-869-3011 ext. 207. We will be glad to refund your registration if you are unable to attend DetailFest

ScottB
01-15-2007, 05:48 PM
guys/gals, please register early. Several addtl goodies are planned, but must be prepared for in advance. Capt Max is watching so please dont wait !!

nick19
01-15-2007, 05:56 PM
So we need to bring our own detailing supplies?

Thanks,

-Nick
5-Star Auto Detailing

justin_murphy
01-15-2007, 06:09 PM
Come on guys........let's get registered!

I'm driving 12+ hours to come down there. Can't wait!

Thanks Meghan, Scott, Max and all others responsible for making this happen.

It's gonna be huge!

Stittville Ed
01-15-2007, 06:18 PM
As luck would have it I will be in FL for a vacation/race and will be able to make it.
I called and signed up last week.
It's a little to cold in Upstate New York to have any thing in a parking lot this time of year so this will bee a real treat for me.

Kelso
01-15-2007, 06:36 PM
i already registed, thanks meghan for signing me up, woot woot!

ScottB
01-15-2007, 07:24 PM
So we need to bring our own detailing supplies?

I can tell you more than a couple items were opened for use that day. Soap, towels, a Metro Vac, and dozens of DP products were used. ;)

Meghan
01-16-2007, 11:04 AM
Just a little update!
Max just informed me that we are going to have some very interesting visitors that day. I will slowly tease everyone with the line up but I will give you one of the great additions to our day.
NTS7 by SONAX will have their executive VP Tom Edens and National Sale Manager Jason Whitely here at our Detail Fest.
Max is bringing them in so you can get all of our information on this new product line right from the source!:awesome:
We are very excited to have everyone meet these two great guys, they are the ones responsible for us carrying this new hot line!:applause:

Mike T
01-16-2007, 01:58 PM
Now if only I could find a way to teleport their.

Meghan
01-16-2007, 02:02 PM
Now if only I could find a way to teleport their.
Hey we got guys coming from NY, Ga, and you wont drive a couple of ours to come?? Come on Mike, we will feed you lunch when you get here!;)

justin_murphy
01-16-2007, 02:32 PM
Just a little update!
Max just informed me that we are going to have some very interesting visitors that day. I will slowly tease everyone with the line up but I will give you one of the great additions to our day.
NTS7 by SONAX will have their executive VP Tom Edens and National Sale Manager Jason Whitely here at our Detail Fest.
Max is bringing them in so you can get all of our information on this new product line right from the source!:awesome:
We are very excited to have everyone meet these two great guys, they are the ones responsible for us carrying this new hot line!:applause:

I am so pumped about this new line. I've been looking at their site for days now!
Their packaging is so nice. I'm sure the products are as well.

Meghan
01-16-2007, 02:48 PM
We are working on DetailFest everyday, I think everyone will be very happy with the people they will meet, the discounts you will get to take advantage of, the cars you will see....

Meghan
01-16-2007, 03:09 PM
I can't wait Meghan! I will be there! :D
Ivan I will be very happy to see you! ;)

Mike T
01-16-2007, 03:22 PM
I always seem to get lost on road trips, but I don' think I will be able to pass this one up. I missed last years event and have regretted it ever since.

Meghan
01-16-2007, 03:27 PM
I always seem to get lost on road trips, but I don' think I will be able to pass this one up. I missed last years event and have regretted it ever since.
Mike if you want I will email you good directions!:p