PDA

View Full Version : fabreez auto

PA DETAILER
06-11-2011, 06:01 AM
air freshner. did not know they made one. only $4 at wally world. i really do not have a dedicated air freshner that i use. my interior usually stays pristine. non smoker. but at that price i am going to try it. a good way to end a interior wipedown/detail. i will report my comments after i get to use it this weekend.

BillE
06-11-2011, 07:05 AM
I've seen it also, but have wondered what it smelled like.

Any of the Fab stuf I HAVE sniffed...reallly too sweet.

A few years back, I did find one product that (to me) had a good 'car smell'... "That New Car Smell" made by Ozlum. It came in a SMALL spritz sprayer, haven't seen it since '05.

Bill

Kaleb G.
06-11-2011, 08:16 AM
Its actually decent stuff. I used it a few years ago when I quit smoking (the first time) and it got rid of most of the smell after a few uses. Not a strong smell. I usually hate the smell of febreeze.

dad07
06-11-2011, 11:24 AM
I've seen it also, but have wondered what it smelled like.

Any of the Fab stuf I HAVE sniffed...reallly too sweet.

A few years back, I did find one product that (to me) had a good 'car smell'... "That New Car Smell" made by Ozlum. It came in a SMALL spritz sprayer, haven't seen it since '05.

Bill

Do you mean this?
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31F-JBDAQDL._SL500_AA300_.jpg (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B000CSQJOG/ref=dp_image_0?ie=UTF8&n=15684181&s=automotive)

available at wally world

jreed56
06-11-2011, 11:32 AM
It works well. I have used it, just don't spray to much of it because the smell lasts a long time. Not a bad smell, just a little goes a long way.

Flash Gordon
06-11-2011, 11:39 AM
The smell of Fabreez makes me wanna puke. I wouldn't ad any scent to a customers car if I were you

What smells good to you may smell terrible to your customer

dad07
06-11-2011, 11:47 AM
The smell of Fabreez makes me wanna puke. I wouldn't ad any scent to a customers car if I were you

What smells good to you may smell terrible to your customer

I agree Flash I don't unless they ask for it and they get a wiff before it goes in.

SeaJay's
06-11-2011, 01:40 PM
I bring an assortment of scents with me and let the customer choose one if they want one at all. Strangely most of my women customers have been picking stripper scent from chemical guys. I personally think it's a little too perfumey for me.

dad07
06-11-2011, 02:21 PM
I bring an assortment of scents with me and let the customer choose one if they want one at all. Strangely most of my women customers have been picking stripper scent from chemical guys. I personally think it's a little too perfumey for me.

I have to order some! Just thinking about it brings back some Very Fond Memories! ( very long story):D

PA DETAILER
06-11-2011, 02:55 PM
this is just for my personal ride. just did the interior today since they are calling for storms. decent stuff. nice clean smell. not overpowering. sprayed the carpet.

dad07
06-11-2011, 02:59 PM
this is just for my personal ride. just did the interior today since they are calling for storms. decent stuff. nice clean smell. not overpowering. sprayed the carpet.

With the Fabreez? Would like to hear of its long term affects.

PA DETAILER
06-11-2011, 03:11 PM
With the Fabreez? Would like to hear of its long term affects.

safe for all interior fabrics. just a few spritzes on the carpet.

BillE
06-12-2011, 07:23 AM
Do you mean this?
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31F-JBDAQDL._SL500_AA300_.jpg (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B000CSQJOG/ref=dp_image_0?ie=UTF8&n=15684181&s=automotive)

available at wally world

That kinda little sprayer, but different product. I found the stuff on Amazon (6 pak), but couldn't get the pic to copy/paste. The actual name is: That New Car Smell." Number:OZ-622.

Up till about '05-'06 this stuff was 'everywhere', ie Zone, CSK, Etc.

Bill

dad07
06-12-2011, 07:56 AM
That kinda little sprayer, but different product. I found the stuff on Amazon (6 pak), but couldn't get the pic to copy/paste. The actual name is: That New Car Smell." Number:OZ-622.

Up till about '05-'06 this stuff was 'everywhere', ie Zone, CSK, Etc.

Bill

The packageing has changed that is The new car Smell 3.5oz.

I think this is a Walmart exclusive.

I like this stuff also...great for musty air ducts,and smokers .

BillE
06-13-2011, 07:52 AM
The packageing has changed that is The new car Smell 3.5oz.

I think this is a Walmart exclusive.

I like this stuff also...great for musty air ducts,and smokers .

I'll have to give that a shot...Thanx

Bill