PDA

View Full Version : Gooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllll

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

CEE DOG
06-09-2011, 11:31 PM
Go Dallas Mavericks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fishnugget
06-09-2011, 11:41 PM
You know, I don't what the hell is up with Lebron James.

It seems like the guy wants his team to lose. He's not even trying in the fourth quarter. I see D-Wade all tired and James isn't even breaking a sweat. It seems like this whole series is fixed.

I think LJ just wants all the attention on him. He is definitely a lot better than what he has played these last two games.

I thought the Heat were going to demolish the Mavs.

bimmer325!
06-09-2011, 11:43 PM
Dwayne at AG is NOT happy..............

CEE DOG
06-09-2011, 11:45 PM
You know, I don't what the hell is up with Lebron James.

It seems like the guy wants his team to lose. He's not even trying in the fourth quarter. I see D-Wade all tired and James isn't even breaking a sweat. It seems like this whole series is fixed.

I think LJ just wants all the attention on him. He is definitely a lot better than what he has played these last two games.

I thought the Heat were going to demolish the Mavs.

It's nothing new for Lebron... He quit on Cleveland last year against the Celtics.... Stood at the 3 point line and glared at the coaches all 4th quarter and dribbled the ball for 24 seconds... over... and over and over.

WRAPT C5Z06
06-09-2011, 11:55 PM
It's nothing new for Lebron... He quit on Cleveland last year against the Celtics.... Stood at the 3 point line and glared at the coaches all 4th quarter and dribbled the ball for 24 seconds... over... and over and over.
Looked as though he wasn't confident in himself.

93fox
06-10-2011, 12:00 AM
:poke:

CEE DOG
06-10-2011, 12:01 AM
Pride cometh before the fall.... But it's not over yet. Regardless no matter what he ever does he had to go to a team with a champion superstar on it to get anything beyond a high school championship.

MDetail
06-10-2011, 12:24 AM
Maybe he wants that dramatic finish. But I still want the miami to lose, sorry heat fans.

Flannigan
06-10-2011, 12:47 AM
Where s the "king" now...lol nhope this proves once and for all that while lj might be a great basketball player, he will never be the best.

TLMitchell
06-10-2011, 01:27 AM
Go Dallas Mavericks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those of us in NE Ohio would be truly heartbroken if LeBum never wins it all. NOT!

TL <---- schadenfreude is my middle name

CEE DOG
06-10-2011, 06:43 AM
he will never be the best.

Very True :dblthumb2:

Those of us in NE Ohio would be truly heartbroken if LeBum never wins it all. NOT!

TL <---- schadenfreude is my middle name

I think every true fan of the NBA except Miami Heat fans would whole heartedly agree with you. Im the MAN

JSMet
06-10-2011, 06:43 AM
I'm with you on that, CeeDog. Usually I root against Dallas teams, but for some reason I haven't figured out yet I have a strong dislike for the Heat. Go Mavs!

CEE DOG
06-10-2011, 07:00 AM
These Mavericks have earned this.

When Dirk was up for contract 2-3 years ago he told his team point blank that he would not be visiting any other teams and he would stay in Dallas. He said on camera that it would not be the same or nearly as enjoyable to leave Dallas and follow some other superstar. I have to admit I didn't consider Dirk a great player until this year because he was soft in the clutch but he has grown as a player through perseverance and determination. Those 2 attributes are the most important for success.

Dallas has won 50+ games for 11 straight seasons.

Jason Kidd
Dirk Nowitski
Deshawn Williams
etc.
etc.

These guys have been working so hard their entire careers for this. I hope they can win Game 6. Go Mavericks! You guys deserve this... While Lebron just thinks he's entitled to it.

I respect Dwayne Wade a lot but have none for Lebron.

JSMet
06-10-2011, 07:38 AM
Exactly.
I saw the special ESPN had on Dwayne Wade and his life and came away with a lot of respect and admiration for him as a person. Lebron has awesome ability but I think has some growing to do as a person and as a team player. I know this has nothing to do with who will eventually win this series but for the reasons you mentioned about Dallas I hope like hell they can pull it off.

CEE DOG
06-10-2011, 07:40 AM
Exactly.
I saw the special ESPN had on Dwayne Wade and his life and came away with a lot of respect and admiration for him as a person. Lebron has awesome ability but I think has some growing to do as a person and as a team player. I know this has nothing to do with who will eventually win this series but for the reasons you mentioned about Dallas I hope like hell they can pull it off.

I completely agree, and well said about Lebron.