PDA

View Full Version : Time for another project

Harleyguy
06-09-2011, 05:20 PM
I didn't think I was going too do it but it's gone . I guess I have to find another project before next years Detail Fest I can't let Corey get off that easy :xyxthumbs:
http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt122/Harleyguy_photos/CIMG1134.jpg
http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt122/Harleyguy_photos/CIMG1137.jpg

CEE DOG
06-09-2011, 05:46 PM
LOL Adam!! DetailFest will never be the same for me without her.
Sorry to see her go Adam but also congratulations on the sale buddy! Great to chat with you today.

Look forward to the next project! We need to keep your consecutive trophy run intact!

LuxuryMobile
06-09-2011, 06:09 PM
That was/is a beautiful Vette. Any ideas of whats going to replacing it yet?

LegacyGT
06-09-2011, 06:10 PM
Adam, NOOOOOO!

Well, I guess I will be anxious to see what you come up with for next year, but darn that was a sweet vette!

Hope to see your new ride in person and get some good pictures of it next year :)

C. Charles Hahn
06-09-2011, 06:19 PM
You sold the 'vette?! Didn't see that coming....

Harleyguy
06-09-2011, 07:12 PM
LOL Adam!! DetailFest will never be the same for me without her.
Sorry to see her go Adam but also congratulations on the sale buddy! Great to chat with you today.

Look forward to the next project! We need to keep your consecutive trophy run intact! Thanks Buddy

That was/is a beautiful Vette. Any ideas of whats going to replacing it yet? Maybe another Harley since it's my forum name LOL

Adam, NOOOOOO!

Well, I guess I will be anxious to see what you come up with for next year, but darn that was a sweet vette!

Hope to see your new ride in person and get some good pictures of it next year :) Sure look forward to seeing you again Bill I will be there with something for sure

You sold the 'vette?! Didn't see that coming.... I didn't see it coming so fast either

rwright
06-09-2011, 07:19 PM
I didn't see it coming so fast either

That's what she said :laughing:

Flannigan
06-09-2011, 07:20 PM
Its always sad to have to let a car you love go. good luck finding something new to play with!

ScottB
06-09-2011, 07:22 PM
sorry to hear it go Adam .... but I know the feeling. I just cannot bring myself to sell it however. So it sits, paid off, and used on special occasions. Cannot wait to see what you find next !