PDA

View Full Version : 4* UPP - How long will this last?

Whitethunder46
01-14-2007, 04:32 PM
I was on another forum, and there was a guy who had a bulk size of 4* UPP. He said he would sell a few 16 oz bottles of this stuff for $8. I think I'm gonna grab a bottle from him.

My question: since it's being re-bottled from the bulk size, how long do you suppose it would be good in the smaller bottles?

BILL
01-14-2007, 04:35 PM
I was on another forum, and there was a guy who had a bulk size of 4* UPP. He said he would sell a few 16 oz bottles of this stuff for $8. I think I'm gonna grab a bottle from him.

My question: since it's being re-bottled from the bulk size, how long do you suppose it would be good in the smaller bottles?

Not sure that would be an issue.......;)

Whitethunder46
01-14-2007, 04:37 PM
Perfect then.

ScottB
01-14-2007, 06:26 PM
as long as closed from air, should last as long as most sealants. UPP garnered alot of attention because it looks like Zaino but easier to use. Recently it came up again as the new polycharger being offered amps up the durability factor to around 5-6 months.

Brace1
01-14-2007, 06:48 PM

You might want to re-check his post, I believe it was initially $8 + shipping for 8oz (not 16oz). However, he recently reduced the price to $6 since he didn't have any bites. I was considering it, but I have so much DP sealant and I like it alot, so I couldn't justify spending any $ on 4*

Whitethunder46
01-14-2007, 06:52 PM
You might want to re-check his post, I believe it was initially $8 + shipping for 8oz (not 16oz). However, he recently reduced the price to $6 since he didn't have any bites. I was considering it, but I have so much DP sealant and I like it alot, so I couldn't justify spending any $ on 4*

Nope, it was 16 oz.

Brace1
01-14-2007, 11:14 PM
Nope, it was 16 oz.
I'd say go for it then, that's a heckuva deal and as previously stated: as long as it's been in an airtight container you should be good to go.:cheers: