PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Pre-Wax Cleanser

BILL
04-25-2006, 04:34 PM
Does anyone know if this product Ultimate Pre-Wax Cleanser leaves a chalky powder haze?, i like mothers pre-wax but the chalky mess drives me mad.........:(

ScottB
04-25-2006, 05:31 PM
I dont know the product you are referring to specifically. That said, most paint cleaners are chemical in nature not abrasive. You will find the Pinnacles Paintwork Cleansing Lotion and P21S GEPPC are the two hotdogs in the chemical cleaner/light filler arena.

BILL
04-25-2006, 06:05 PM
The Ultimate Pre-Wax Cleanser is the preceder from Premium Auto Care for the U.P.P. sealer that you said you have used in the past........like i said! Mothers i like, but the chalkiness, powdery after mess is not desirable.........

ANY UN-POWDER AFTER CLEANERS OUT THERE FOR HAND APPLICATION??

ScottB
04-25-2006, 06:30 PM
Ahhh ..... sorry but I polish, I j-ewel with a finishing polish, (I wipe with alcohol/water mix if polish has fillers) and then protect. No need for paintcleaner. The two I listed above are not rather chalky but havent used in awhile also.

What about Klasse AIO. It is a chemical cleaner. You can use just about any sealant or wax over it, and very good at paint cleaning and prep ?? You can use it by hand and/or with PC ??

I will ask around on Ultimate Cleanser specifically, but remember that comments always leaned to mediocre on everything more than the sealant, and gloss spray in the Four Starr line.

BILL
04-25-2006, 06:52 PM
Great........ Thanks....